Silly shit in a gun shop

Please do !!!

We had this guy, Stan - about 6'1", 220, very solid, with those early Oakleys-style wraparound shades (like the Terminator), and with dyed white hair. Very odd dude. And that was before he opened his jib. I'm helping this customer when I hear from another part of the store, "FUCK! HEY!" I'm thinking WTF, so I look over and see this dude standing there. Okay, then... Another minute or so, "FUCK! MEH! BAH! HEY!" Okay now, buddy, WTF? His buddy leans in and says he has Tourette's. I had never heard of it, let alone seen someone with it, so I just said okay.

Stan ends up being a long-time customer, so I see him 30-40x over the next 3-4 years. One classic: He's standing next to this lady by the safes. All of a sudden, I hear, "CUNT! PUSSY! HEY!" Holy shit, I did everything I could from falling out right there. Another zinger: We had a black guy who worked for us. You can guess the choice words he used there. Last one: I'm helping him, biting my lip from cracking up, when he asked about some pistol. I told him I needed to check and I'd get right back to him. "DUMBASS! DIPSHIT! HEY!!"

;)

VAGINA, FUCK IT, VULVA !!!

It's on boy's and girls. Go to your local gun shop and start yelling. :p

lol I just left a semi gunshop/gunsmith, really not sure WTF. The owner tried to tell me that the difference from a 3MPH full value wind and 5 MPH full value wind is about 1MOA at 100yrd with a 308 Win. Basically saying that 2MPH will displace a 30 caliber bullet moving at 2600+/- FPS 1 full inch from POA/POI. At 100 yards!:confused:

Laughed my way out the door and on down the road.

lol I just left a semi gunshop/gunsmith, really not sure WTF. The owner tried to tell me that the difference from a 3MPH full value wind and 5 MPH full value wind is about 1MOA at 100yrd with a 308 Win. Basically saying that 2MPH will displace a 30 caliber bullet moving at 2600+/- FPS 1 full inch from POA/POI. At 100 yards!:confused:

Laughed my way out the door and on down the road.

Meez thinks he have not shot .308 in a while, or at all.

What load ? A 168 grain BTHT will move .4 moa with full value 5 mph cross wind, 90 degree angle. 10 MPH full value to move the 168 grain .8 MOA. He has no idea what he's talking about.

He's full of shit.

You'd think this thing called "Google" would enable people to find readily available information instead of talking out of their ass.

You'd think this thing called "Google" would enable people to find readily available information instead of talking out of their ass.

That requires work. Plus, he works in a gun-something or other shop. That automatically endows him with the entire content of the universal knowledge compendium. Further, he is granted the ability to alter the laws of physics to suit his will, but only insofar as firearms and all things tactical are concerned. After all, the man suffered through BUD/S at Camp Mackall to get his Ranger tab, so he's obviously special. :rolleyes:

That requires work. Plus, he works in a gun-something or other shop. That automatically endows him with the entire content of the universal knowledge compendium. Further, he is granted the ability to alter the laws of physics to suit his will, but only insofar as firearms and all things tactical are concerned. After all, the man suffered through BUD/S at Camp Mackall to get his Ranger tab, so he's obviously special. :rolleyes:

Pffftttt, my BUD/S class was classified Top Secret. I can't even tell you where we trained.

I was in a local gun shop in National City when a young man with a shaved head asked the shop manager to see the Desert Eagle in the display. The manager handed it to him and waited while the kid looked it over with a frown. When the kid asked if he had anything bigger, the manager yanked the pistol out of the kid's hand and locked it back up without a word. I gave a silent chuckle.

Meez thinks he have not shot .308 in a while, or at all.

What load ? A 168 grain BTHT will move .4 moa with full value 5 mph cross wind, 90 degree angle. 10 MPH full value to move the 168 grain .8 MOA. He has no idea what he's talking about.

He's full of shit.

Yeah dude was way off, we were not even talking bullet weights or bullet types. I was listening to another clown talk about reading wind and about something to do with the difference between 3MPH and 5MPH at 100 yards, when the owner came out with 1MOA of push.... Fuck I wont even make any adjustment for wind at 100 yards, lol 20MPH ahhh fuck it! But really who in the fuck comes up with that shit, I mean if you are looking to run your own "whatever" you would think at least understand the most basic of basic shit (don't say stupid shit unless you have your data in front of you)....

I was in a local gun shop in National City when a young man with a shaved head asked the shop manager to see the Desert Eagle in the display. The manager handed it to him and waited while the kid looked it over with a frown. When the kid asked if he had anything bigger, the manager yanked the pistol out of the kid's hand and locked it back up without a word. I gave a silent chuckle.

A Judge maybe? lol

Pffftttt, my BUD/S class was classified Top Secret. I can't even tell you where we trained.

Same here, my SRB (service record book) is all blacked out. Having a blacked out SRB, only proves Black ops, That is where the term comes from, a black out entries.

8'Deuce that location is a secret. Personally if I was even in Toledo, I would not want anyone to know either. :)

Seriously, if all who participated in this thread where in the same room drinking I'm just not sure how things would unfold. :cool::D

It's like Bozo the Clowns meet Wild Turkey on New Years Eve with strippers, hookers, and congressmen. :confused:

We've got one local gun shop that will sell you a firearm but won't let you carry one in. BS

Back