SITRep

Thats amazing good job. Hey did you have any prior training in french before you went for SF?

Funny thing you should ask. It is going alright. My Spanish is better than my French WAS. Now for the life of me I cant remember simple things in French. When I get back from here I am going to take the Spanish DLPT just to see how I do.

I am good for the time being on the care package, unless LL wants to send some cookies this way...

I know why these people are soo small compared to American's; they dont eat enough meat... I am sick and tired of rice and potatoes but I digress...

Crip

My first impulse was to put a bunch of shit on here about how to act when you get to Grp. Fuque that. If you haven't got it wired by now, just shoot yourself.

Just remember The First Rule of SF: "Always look cool." :cool:

Second rule: "No sniveling." If you find yourself in danger of violating rule #2, refer back to rule #1. Sniveling is most uncool.

My first impulse was to put a bunch of shit on here about how to act when you get to Grp. Fuque that. If you haven't got it wired by now, just shoot yourself.

Just remember The First Rule of SF: "Always look cool." :cool:

Second rule: "No sniveling." If you find yourself in danger of violating rule #2, refer back to rule #1. Sniveling is most uncool.

OPSEC Violation!!! you gave away the 10th Group super secret rules for schools... I'm definitely letting SGM C. get hold of you.

"OPSEC Violation!!! you gave away the 10th Group super secret rules for schools... I'm definitely letting SGM C. get hold of you."

That's nothing. I'm currently in negotiations with Paladin Press to publish my copy of "Special Forces Advanced Penis Enlargement Techniques".

Time to get paid!:D

"OPSEC Violation!!! you gave away the 10th Group super secret rules for schools... I'm definitely letting SGM C. get hold of you."

That's nothing. I'm currently in negotiations with Paladin Press to publish my copy of "Special Forces Advanced Penis Enlargement Techniques".

Time to get paid!:D

That's it bro - the seance will be had tonight - the ghosts of COL Howard, Col Rowe, Gary and Randy will be visiting... you will be censured from beyond for giving away secrets that non-SF personnel should never know. You will be senteced to an eternity of crossing Drowning Creek in an everlasting snowy January, and your poncho raft will leak...

You have been warned... (ROFLMAO)

Shhhhh!

*whisper mode on* (It's ok Doc. It's all part of the plan. It's like the contents of a certain well-known improvised demo book. As you well know, these super-secret advanced techniques, if used by untrained, inexperienced and/or unconditioned personnel will surely kill them as dead as any bullet, or, failing that, their failure to advance according to the time-line provided with the training schedule, coupled with the large fold out illustrations, will serve to drive them into a fit of suicidal depression that can only result in self-immolation.) *whisper mode off*

Fear not Doc. Everything is proceeding according to a plan.}:-)

Back