SITRep

I already sent my congrats over separate commo,but congratulations once again brother. Call me when you come through here and I will buy the beers and feed ya, I know you are hungry after Sage.

JJ

Today marked the end of a 1095 day journey (without recycle) through the SFQC. I want to officially extend a thank you to all those who have answered questions, listened to me bitch, encouraged me, and those as well who have watched in earnest as I stepped out of my comfy fire station recliner and took on this journey. I cant say I have enjoyed my time at SWTG(A) but I did learn more about myself and my capabilities than I ever thought I could have.

Thank you all!

Finally indeed.

I have also completed the SFQC as of 11Jan08. It was a long road, but very much worth it. Thanks to all for the continual support!

Congrats !!!!! So you where one of the guys crossing the stage today ???

Good job.

I have also completed the SFQC as of 11Jan08. It was a long road, but very much worth it. Thanks to all for the continual support!

And the PMOS is...?

Congrats Bro! Welcome to the Team House!
Now - go get me a gallon of prop wash.:doh:

Ummm, what are you doing on this board the night of graduation - isn't there some serious drinking to be done?

And the PMOS is...?

Congrats Bro! Welcome to the Team House!
Now - go get me a gallon of prop wash.:doh:

Ummm, what are you doing on this board the night of graduation - isn't there some serious drinking to be done?

And canopy lights, keys to area 7, keys to the drop zone, riser grease (sp?), box of grid squares......}:-)

And canopy lights, keys to area 7, keys to the drop zone, riser grease (sp?), box of grid squares......}:-)

:confused: "*standing at parade rest* Um Sergeant Major I can't find them anywhere, everyone laughs and tells me to do pushups."

Has anyone seen the Prick E9? :)

Someone ask car if he has seen it!

Back