SITRep

3 o'clock last time I looked.

lol!

Congratulations mate, very well done indeed!

Do you get to choose the language or is it dependent on which group needs the manpower and you are assigned a language according to geographic region of that group's region of responsibility?

ex SF med said when it came to language he took 'faggot', he's really fluent too! :D

Thanks, you were the instructor, amazingly fluent - a native speaker, right?

He said he spoke faggot? He has to have something to help him with the ladies; after all I heard he resembles a troll.

I speak southern; I am just so sexy I fooled the tester... ;)

Crip

I do not resemble a Troll, I AM THE TROLL

I speak more than one language - thweetie... Comprendez vous? Verstehen Sie sich? Know what I mean, Vern? Doyoo know whaddahm Tahkin' 'bout, heh?

So, how was sex with SGT Bubba? Did he enjoy it? Did you? So since you were so sexy as to fool SGT Bubba, do the Cadre know you cross-dress?

Friggin newbies, wait'll your Team Daddy gets a hold of you...

Stand up when you talk to me... Nevermind you were standing...

I will bite your ankles and knees, and steal all of your ABX so that you die a horrible and painful death by infection.

Now leave me alone, I am starting round one of my birthday beers tonight since I have to sail tomorrow night..... I don't need your still not yet qualified gar-bage at the moment. ta-ta, and au revoir!

INow leave me alone, I am starting round one of my birthday beers tonight since I have to sail tomorrow night..... I don't need your still not yet qualified gar-bage at the moment. ta-ta, and au revoir!

oooohhhh... poooor baby! }:-)

No sympathy here! Working all day and sailing all evening after imbibing heavily... hmm... sounds about right! :rolleyes:

Wanna 'nother beer? The growler ain't empty yet!

LL

And here he is looking for another beer...

beer%20troll.jpg

Ignore him, Crip, he's just mad you found a pic of him without his corset, glasses and toupee... ;)

LL

Just wait - I have a worse fate for you - you will need a designated driver the night of your graduation, BEER TIME!!!

The GB club is just down the street from my place... Besides, I am not drinking too much around you and the rest of the crowd planning on showing up... I know better than that.

BTW, Is that one of your Dungeons and Dragons pieces?

I thought it was your character on World of Warcraft...

Crip

The GB club is just down the street from my place... Besides, I am not drinking too much around you and the rest of the crowd planning on showing up... I know better than that.

Crip

You will have no choice... You will be assimilated... TR might even give you an order, and Jefe might even be there... NUGs, FNGs, Newly Tabbed guys, you will learn! (the boss said if she buys, you drink)

You will have no choice... You will be assimilated... TR might even give you an order, and Jefe might even be there... NUGs, FNGs, Newly Tabbed guys, you will learn! (the boss said if she buys, you drink)

Well I wouldn't want to offend the lady now...
I didnt say I wouldnt drink; I said I wasnt gonna get smashed around the likes of you guys...

I am not an idiot...

Crip

Back