SITRep

I think you two are going to need adult supervision come graduation time...

I am legally an adult, as is my (soon to be) brother medic - we will only need a designated driver, and Ringer's IV's for the next morning. Coffee, lots of Coffee - and.......

WAFFLE HOUSE!!!!

(my other half [no NOT Crip] is a WH virgin, sad state of affairs, I know)

You have obviously not been out with me if you think thats all we will need...

Crip

Your wife is invited, be good... Hell, we both have to at least act good, the LTC R will be there - wanna invite CSM Cav.? he can run interference with the Jack and cokes..... Ask Dougie and BrianH.:rolleyes: I need to find other 18Ds t ohelp with the initiation... and put you on double secret probation.

18C-
Is he a behind the scenes party animal? Is he just gonna be good for momma? Momma should be able to let loose too, maybe we need to let them alone....

You there for our boy's graduation?

Nah, I wish I could. I'll be TDY in England.

Sensible and Bragg - in the same sentence? Yeah. Right. Been to the Mug lately? Rick's?

Sensible and Crip! I cant afford for anything to happen that would prolong my stay here or drastically shorten it (getting IVW'd for stupidity.) Besides I like to fight as it is...

Rick's has been torn down...

There is however an All-You-Can-Eat seafood buffet at Sharky's, isnt there 18C3V?? lol

Crip

I totally forgot all about that steak lunch at Sharky's. My language class used to eat there for lunch every friday for like 5 bucks.

I even went back there when I was at ANCOC.

Oh and no cameras allowed when we go out. I will be conducting MWE and shakedown prior to infil wherever we end up.

BH: I thought Friday was fish day. No wait, thats everyday...lol

Crip

Back