Some Ranger Pix

45 seconds in the first video, dude shines his IR pointer on the back of his buddy's head- was he trying to shoot him or give him laser eye surgery?

I still can't believe 1/75 has 2 of their own gyms now and the post gym right across the street, plus the new o-course they just built. Some great facilities for guys to train in.

Sounds like it's a damn good time to be in the Regiment Ranger Goon175...had to get that plug in from AR.com :D

Neither is my mentor off site. It's just interesting to see the differences between the places I get on both multiple times a day. Since I'm doing some hijacking right now I might as well post some more media.

Old school Regiment vids...

I like to blame those incidents' on guys using the G-money grips and having the pressure pad on that. Seems like that set up results in more laser accidental discharges than when you have it on the rail.
They are no bueno for shooting either, imo. Without, your support hand puts pressure straight back through the butt into your shoulder, with one, you're upsetting the nice natural alignment of the M4.

I completely agree. After our company sent a few guys to the barnhart shooting course everyone who had one took it off. The only exception, was that a few guys liked the ones that had the bipod that popped out of it for afghanistan.

Tucker and Fredrick gym on Bragg look like that and are double or triple the size, but not for any one specific unit- it'd be nice to have them dedicated to just on Bn.

mtSWl.jpg

Here's one with all the equipment actually in it.

Back