Some Ranger Pix

Gentlemen,

I have a request of a photo. It was taken during my support days (at 3/75) in the mid 90's. It was on a training mission at K22 (is that place still around?). It was during exfil, and I was waiting to load the exfil bird. The rotar wash was kicking up debree so I was covering the eyes of a simulated cas (that was strapped in a skidco) with my hand. Don't remember if there was eye pro on him or not. My Kpot cover had a square repair patch on the right side, the chin strap was wrongfully placed with the snap on the right side as well. The pic was in the days of BDUs and older equipment, so should be safe for any OPSEC concerns.

I remember seeing the pic in the database/network drive. They also had the pic blown up and hanging outside the BAS pre '02. I'd wish I had gotten an e-copy before I left. I'd appreciate any help with possibly getting a copy.

Thank you for your time.

in honor of Ray Lewis taking another stab at the Super Bowl, slashing and cutting his way into the Hall of Fame, tonight is 1/2 off all Haterade.
The New Englander in me wants to hate that post but it was too awesome

qowuoi.jpg

Rangers from 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment scan for enemy insurgents during a night combat operation in Logar Province, Afghanistan, Jan. 28, 2013. (Army Photo by Pfc. Coty M. Kuhn)

Not sexy, not high-speed yet equally as important as a Ranger rifle platoon.

2eb8t2w.jpg

wmng9e.jpg

xnvwp0.jpg

auh4wp.jpg

Two weeks ago, 2D Battalion conducted inventories and maintenance on equipment and systems following two weeks of training. Companies adhered to the Battalion's Recovery Standard Operating Procedures cleaning and dispatching vehicles, maintaining weapons, and accounting for and correcting equipment deficiencies. A focus on maintenance is essential to the Battalion's readiness.

5yrwnp.jpg

A coalition force member provides security during a mission that arrested a Taliban leader in Arghandab district, Kandahar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Taliban leader was responsible for the planning and execution of vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) and IED attacks against Afghan and coalition forces. Prior to his detention he was planning an IED attack targeting Afghan civilians. (U. S. Army photo by Pfc. Travis Jones)

15oz5o3.jpg

A coalition force member conducts security during a mission that arrested a Taliban leader in Arghandab district, Kandahar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Taliban leader was responsible for the planning and execution of vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) and IED attacks against Afghan and coalition forces. Prior to his detention he was planning an IED attack targeting Afghan civilians. (U. S. Army photo by Pfc. Travis Jones)

16ap408.jpg

A coalition force member conducts security during a mission that arrested a Taliban leader in Arghandab district, Kandahar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Taliban leader was responsible for the planning and execution of vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) and IED attacks against Afghan and coalition forces. Prior to his detention he was planning an IED attack targeting Afghan civilians. (U. S. Army photo by Pfc. Travis Jones)

Photos courtesy of Hogdiver of MPnet.

2n6gj6q.jpg

Members of an Afghan and coalition security force prepare to depart on a mission that arrested a Haqqani facilitator in Pul-e 'Alam district, Logar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Haqqani facilitator was a financier who funded multiple Haqqani cells operating in Pul-e 'Alam district. He coordinated the purchase and transfer of weapons with Taliban and Haqqani senior leaders. (U.S Army photo by Pfc. Coty M. Kuhn)
http://i49.tinypic.com/16jmv45.jpg
fm8940.jpg

A coalition security force member prepares to depart on a mission that arrested a Haqqani facilitator in Pul-e 'Alam district, Logar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Haqqani facilitator was a financier who funded multiple Haqqani cells operating in Pul-e 'Alam district. He coordinated the purchase and transfer of weapons with Taliban and Haqqani senior leaders. (U.S Army photo by Pfc. Coty M. Kuhn)

11altso.jpg

A coalition security force member stands watch with his loyal partner during a mission that arrested a Haqqani facilitator in Pul-e 'Alam district, Logar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Haqqani facilitator was a financier who funded multiple Haqqani cells operating in Pul-e 'Alam district. He coordinated the purchase and transfer of weapons with Taliban and Haqqani senior leaders. (U.S Army photo by Pfc. Coty M. Kuhn)

n3wv42.jpg

An Afghan and coalition security force are moments from arresting a Haqqani facilitator in Pul-e 'Alam district, Logar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Haqqani facilitator was a financier who funded multiple Haqqani cells operating in Pul-e 'Alam district. He coordinated the purchase and transfer of weapons with Taliban and Haqqani senior leaders. (U.S Army photo by Pfc. Coty M. Kuhn)

2yzhilj.jpg

Members of an Afghan and coalition security force use a wall for cover during a mission that arrested a Haqqani facilitator in Pul-e 'Alam district, Logar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Haqqani facilitator was a financier who funded multiple Haqqani cells operating in Pul-e 'Alam district. He coordinated the purchase and transfer of weapons with Taliban and Haqqani senior leaders. (U.S Army photo by Pfc. Coty M. Kuhn)

o6wnj7.jpg

Members of an Afghan and coalition security force pause during a mission that arrested a Haqqani facilitator in Pul-e 'Alam district, Logar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Haqqani facilitator was a financier who funded multiple Haqqani cells operating in Pul-e 'Alam district. He coordinated the purchase and transfer of weapons with Taliban and Haqqani senior leaders. (U.S Army photo by Pfc. Coty M. Kuhn)

15yyl3t.jpg

A coalition force member provides security on a mission that arrested a Haqqani facilitator in Pul-e 'Alam district, Logar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Haqqani facilitator was a financier who funded multiple Haqqani cells operating in Pul-e 'Alam district. He coordinated the purchase and transfer of weapons with Taliban and Haqqani senior leaders. (U.S Army photo by Pfc. Coty M. Kuhn)

2agkbyr.jpg

Members of an Afghan and coalition security force prepare to depart from a mission that arrested a Haqqani facilitator in Pul-e 'Alam district, Logar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Haqqani facilitator was a financier who funded multiple Haqqani cells operating in Pul-e 'Alam district. He coordinated the purchase and transfer of weapons with Taliban and Haqqani senior leaders. (U.S Army photo by Pfc. Coty M. Kuhn)

jidd2d.jpg

A coalition force member provides security on a mission that arrested a Haqqani facilitator in Pul-e 'Alam district, Logar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Haqqani facilitator was a financier who funded multiple Haqqani cells operating in Pul-e 'Alam district. He coordinated the purchase and transfer of weapons with Taliban and Haqqani senior leaders. (U.S Army photo by Pfc. Coty M. Kuhn)

2lo6s9d.jpg

Members of an Afghan and coalition security force provide security on a mission that arrested a Haqqani facilitator in Pul-e 'Alam district, Logar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Haqqani facilitator was a financier who funded multiple Haqqani cells operating in Pul-e 'Alam district. He coordinated the purchase and transfer of weapons with Taliban and Haqqani senior leaders. (U.S Army photo by Pfc. Coty M. Kuhn)

2f0bts4.jpg

A coalition security force member provides security on a mission that arrested a Haqqani facilitator in Pul-e 'Alam district, Logar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Haqqani facilitator was a financier who funded multiple Haqqani cells operating in Pul-e 'Alam district. He coordinated the purchase and transfer of weapons with Taliban and Haqqani senior leaders. (U.S Army photo by Pfc. Coty M. Kuhn)

scf5kw.jpg

Members of an Afghan and coalition security force check communications before a mission that arrested a Haqqani facilitator in Pul-e 'Alam district, Logar province, Jan. 28, 2013. The detained Haqqani facilitator was a financier who funded multiple Haqqani cells operating in Pul-e 'Alam district. He coordinated the purchase and transfer of weapons with Taliban and Haqqani senior leaders. (U.S Army photo by Pfc. Coty M. Kuhn)

Back