Starliner Crew Watch

Blizzard

We had a few posts on the topic of Boeing's Starliner in another thread but thought it was time to start it's own now (maybe @Ooh-Rah could pull some of those posts into this thread?)

Anyway, here's the latest:

Going back to Apollo 10, there's been various reports of strange sounds in space with no real explanation. But we all know what it could be, right? 😉

"Almost like a sonar ping"

How about, "It almost sounds like someone is beating on something with a hammer"

The capsule returned safely to earth and Boeing reps did not attend NASA's press conference.

https://www.cnn.com/science/live-news/nasa-boeing-starliner-capsule-09-06-24/index.html

I thought this was an interesting comment. Your modeling capabilities weren't robust enough? How do you make that error?

Stich also acknowledged that if on-the-ground modeling were perfect, perhaps NASA would have trusted Starliner to bring Butch Wilmore and Suni Williams home on Starliner’s return flight.

“If we’d had a model that would have predicted what we saw tonight perfectly, yeah, it looks like an easy decision to go say we could have had a crewed flight — but we didn’t have that,” he said.

I literally expected more from American engineering. Has Boeing always been garbage or did this happen when the DEI retards took over? Cause I've been taught that Boeing was an engineering powerhouse.

Make It Stop The Office GIF

Back