Sunglasses

I like the standard issue Wiley Xs for the versitility... you can change lenses and modify the frames from traditional to wraparound... they fit well under an ACH, and best of all they're not Oakley so they're not constantly at the risk of getting stolen. :uhh:

I like the standard issue Wiley Xs for the versitility... you can change lenses and modify the frames from traditional to wraparound... they fit well under an ACH, and best of all they're not Oakley so they're not constantly at the risk of getting stolen. :uhh:

The Wiley Xs that we got for downrange were crap.. the plastic was too brittle for high impact work

I never had any issues, but the highest impact stuff I do with them is wear them on jumps.

I'm looking at the Wiley 'Airborne' model. What is the best lens? They have Polaroid w/ green or brown the change w/ the light. Or are there better ones out there? I'll use them mostly for driving and an occasional target shoot.

I'm looking at the Wiley 'Airborne' model. What is the best lens? They have Polaroid w/ green or brown the change w/ the light. Or are there better ones out there? I'll use them mostly for driving and an occasional target shoot.

I recently lost my Wiley's. :doh:

However, I did have UPS deliver a pair of Liquid "Manotee Boss's" today.

I went for style and polorization this time. :cool:

I've got a pair of Revision Sawfly ballistic with Rx insert, about $100. No complaints from the tropics. I like Oakleys but I have to feed my family.

hmmm Oakley glasses have a major problem.. they grow legs and walk away from you. It has happened several times to me. But I do like the M Frames and they did great over 4 deployments. They do scratch but tell me where I can get something that works as well and looks some what ok that doesnt scratch and doesnt cost me 100bucks. standard issuse from Oakley is the cheapest place to buy anything Oakley.

I finally found some for my semi-blind eyeballs, the SportRx Streak. On sale for just over $100, had them in the Box in 2 weeks, I can't really complain. They are a tad larger around the eyes than I thought they would be, but finding lenses for my prescription can be a challenge.

I just got a pair of OAKLEY Flack Jackets. I love them. I have Revision, but they don't fit well. The big Army gives the Revision glasses out. They have great ballistics test but they don't fit my fat head very well.

Back