SWCC Dream Sheet?

smithAZ

Unverified
How's it going guys? I have my contract for SWCC in Feb. and I was just wondering if you get to decide what team you want or do they just assign you? I've heard rumors about a dream sheet but i'm not sure.

Also if I get to pick, what team is the best in your opinion? I mean SBT 22 is my biggest attraction but.... it's in Mississippi.... haha. I would love to live in VA but I love what SBT 22 does, I want to be in close combat situations.

Any input from former members? I would love to hear what everybody has to say!

My Dream sheet is:
1) winning the lottery
2) double the size of my penis to 6 inches
3) my kids do there homework without being asked
4) lose 29.5 lbs
5) be a stay at home Papa
6) be contracted by the government to sucker punch stupid people in the face
7) fine companies who make gray colored tube socks with stripes
8) get another Lab
9) see a monkey fly
10) have a voice like Barry White

My Dream sheet is:
1) winning the lottery
2) double the size of my penis to 6 inches
3) my kids do there homework without being asked
4) lose 29.5 lbs
5) be a stay at home Papa
6) be contracted by the government to sucker punch stupid people in the face
7) fine companies who make gray colored tube socks with stripes
8) get another Lab
9) see a monkey fly
10) have a voice like Barry White

Goes double for me...

I'll take PB's dream sheet too... fairly concise and eloquent, meets my goals, especially the flying monkeys.

BUT...... I have a series of questions for the original poster:
1. why are you worried about anything beyond initial entry training at this point?
2. have you set a series of 25m targets for your progression?
3. are you an idiot?
4. have you read and re-read the list of questions until they are your mantra?

AND a statement,
Don't count your chickens before you graduate from Assessment and Selection.

Drive on - read more, post less and don't open your pie hole with inanities that will bring scorn and derision down on you.

Dream sheets should be the least of your worries right now.
Are you from AZ?

ETA: Ignore this post until the above instructions have been followed.

Intro is up, Sorry about that, wasn't aware.

I'll take PB's dream sheet too... fairly concise and eloquent, meets my goals, especially the flying monkeys.

BUT...... I have a series of questions for the original poster:
1. why are you worried about anything beyond initial entry training at this point?
2. have you set a series of 25m targets for your progression?
3. are you an idiot?
4. have you read and re-read the list of questions until they are your mantra?

AND a statement,
Don't count your chickens before you graduate from Assessment and Selection.

Drive on - read more, post less and don't open your pie hole with inanities that will bring scorn and derision down on you.
1. I'm not worried about it at all, just curious. I'm getting excited and couldn't find anything on it through research. I have done a lot of research and preparation so far, was just curious thats all.
2. I like to think so, I'm trying to focus on my PT as much as possible right now. Other than that, I've been looking around this site and sealswcc.com to see what I can find. Unfortunately I can't find very much on SWCC other than the surviving the cut videos and whatnot. I have been researching on the weapons they use and am learning to memorize what they all are.
3. I like to think that i'm pretty bright.
4. I'm not sure of what questions you're referring to.

Thanks for the advice! Will do!

Dream sheets should be the least of your worries right now.
Are you from AZ?

ETA: Ignore this post until the above instructions have been followed.

Again, definitely not a worry of mine, just something I was curious about. I'm very happy with any of the Teams!
Yes I do live in Arizona.

Smith,

I don't often make a post like this, so take this in the proper spirit. It's meant to help you as you progress through your nascent military career.

Intro is up, Sorry about that, wasn't aware.

Fail. A very important part of being in the military is the ability to follow simple instructions. The instructions on how to make introductory posts are prominently displayed on the site, yet you failed to follow them. That doesn't reflect well on your ability to show up at the right place, at the right time, in the proper uniform and with the proper equipment (which is 90% of being successful in the military).

3. I like to think that i'm pretty bright.

I'm sure you are. However, you're not presenting yourself that way. Your grammar is atrocious. You may think I'm nitpicking, but proper grammar is an indicator of how well an individual can pay attention to detail.

I'm very happy with any of the Teams!

I'm not a SWCC, but I've had the privilege of training at SBT 22. You'll be very lucky if you end up serving with those consummate professionals.

I mean SBT 22 is my biggest attraction but.... it's in Mississippi.... haha.

Have you ever been to Mississippi?

I completely understand that you're excited about joining the Navy and beginning your journey. Motivation is a crucial factor in making it through your pipeline, so having fire in your belly is a good thing. But try to keep your enthusiasm from boiling over and getting the better of you. As many here will tell you, your reputation as a Sailor and (potential) SWCC starts now.

Welcome aboard and good luck.

Thanks police medic for all of your thoughts! I appreciate it! It is difficult to not let my excitement get the better of me sometimes. This is the biggest thing to happen to me or my family so I am both excited and very determined!

I'm here to learn as much as I can, so I do appreciate your thoughts and will take any advice that I can get.

Thanks police medic for all of your thoughts! I appreciate it! It is difficult to not let my excitement get the better of me sometimes. This is the biggest thing to happen to me or my family so I am both excited and very determined!

I'm here to learn as much as I can, so I do appreciate your thoughts and will take any advice that I can get.
Let's just say I helped you out by editing your post. Since no one has said it yet. Read more Post less. There is a wealth of information here. Read, read, read also look at the mentoring program

Let's just say I helped you out by editing your post. Since no one has said it yet. Read more Post less. There is a wealth of information here. Read, read, read also look at the mentoring program

This is twice that you have actively helped out someone AFTER they have already stepped on their crank to a degree. WTF is going on? I think the goddamn Mayans were right. Shit is going down in December.....

Back