The China Thread (Threat)

Wall St. Journal has a story on the origins of the pandemic I found a not paywalled copy somewhere, wanted to share, but I have been looking for another version that doesn't stem from a right or conservative leaning publication. The best I could come up with is this article from Commentary.org, a Jewish news and politics magazine.

I haven't been following as closely as some of you, so not all of this may be news. Basic American "far right" conspiracy theory story...few years later a lot of it turns out to be true. Virus started in the lab, years prior, other American scientists were working with Wuhan lab to do GoF research with SARS viruses, and the Wuhan lab sucks like we all knew. More below:

The Likely Lab Leak and the Covid Cassandra

Wall St. Journal has a story on the origins of the pandemic I found a not paywalled copy somewhere, wanted to share, but I have been looking for another version that doesn't stem from a right or conservative leaning publication. The best I could come up with is this article from Commentary.org, a Jewish news and politics magazine.

I haven't been following as closely as some of you, so not all of this may be news. Basic American "far right" conspiracy theory story...few years later a lot of it turns out to be true. Virus started in the lab, years prior, other American scientists were working with Wuhan lab to do GoF research with SARS viruses, and the Wuhan lab sucks like we all knew. More below:

The Likely Lab Leak and the Covid Cassandra

Yep, most of that is true. I really liked how some of the research started at UNC-Chapel Hill, just 15 minutes down the road, and had to be moved to China.

I knew about the NIH funded research going on at Wuhan but nothing about the previous GoF research proposals. I was up in the air about it all until Rex Tillerson came on TV long after the pandemic started and said, basically DoS had plenty of info to believe there was a cleanup and coverup going on at the lab during the start of the pandemic.

Last edited:
Back