The China Thread (Threat)

Oh goody. Sleep soundly, UK.
Sellafield nuclear site hacked by groups linked to Russia and China
The problem of insecure servers at Sellafield was nicknamed Voldemort after the Harry Potter villain, according to a government official familiar with the ONR investigation and IT failings at the site, because it was so sensitive and dangerous. It involved highly sensitive data that could be exploited by Britain’s enemies. Sellafield’s server network was characterised by the official as “fundamentally insecure”.

Anything you guys can do to curb China's influence? Most of their people and operatives live in their own little enclaves, can't y'all boot them out?

Realistically, most countries interfere with elections all over the world.
Neat, does that mean you get to hunt down that countries operatives and foreign nationals? Cause that's how you get people hanging from trees.

Neat, does that mean you get to hunt down that countries operatives and foreign nationals? Cause that's how you get people hanging from trees.
I wish we still did. Traitors have only one place in my book and it’s on that tree.

“I only regret I have but one for my country to give.”

I wish we still did. Traitors have only one place in my book and it’s on that tree.

“I only regret I have but one for my country to give.”
You say that like the social contract isn't in tatters. What's gonna stop natives from slaughtering enclaves of Chinese Communist foreign nationals when the chips are down? It already happened in Africa. Plus, most of the world hates China for unleashing a plague on us.

Do you think people are going to be kind to them after what they've done?

You say that like the social contract isn't in tatters. What's gonna stop natives from slaughtering enclaves of Chinese Communist foreign nationals when the chips are down? It already happened in Africa. Plus, most of the world hates China for unleashing a plague on us.

Do you think people are going to be kind to them after what they've done?

I’m not understanding where you are going with this. Are you trying to say that if we hang spy’s and traitors that citizens in the US will go rouge and hang innocent people?

I’m talking about on a Government level we have essentially said if you sell our secrets to ‘X’ we will only sentence you to 10 years in prison.

To the point I think you are trying to make, we already have a murder problem here.

Anything you guys can do to curb China's influence? Most of their people and operatives live in their own little enclaves, can't y'all boot them out?

Many of the individuals and groups we know about, could be just expelled. But the current government has its hands to far into the fortune cookie jar.

I’m not understanding where you are going with this. Are you trying to say that if we hang spy’s and traitors that citizens in the US will go rouge and hang innocent people?

I’m talking about on a Government level we have essentially said if you sell our secrets to ‘X’ we will only sentence you to 10 years in prison.

To the point I think you are trying to make, we already have a murder problem here.
What do you mean be 'we'? If we're talking about the crackhead administration, they've already been bought off. Right now, the current admin is abetting the illegal entry of Chicom military aged males into the US. They ain't gonna do jack shit to stop this. It might even help them.

If we're talking about the average joe, think of the Rwandan genocide or maybe the genocide of the Chinese in Mexico. Do you think people are gonna have intel on who's friend or foe? No, they're going to look at individuals on a case by case basis. Atrocities happens when you let corruption and outsiders forces destroy you from within.

Speaking of atrocities. Do you think a people will be impartial to someone who's govt released and covered up a plague? Maybe that plague caused the lose of someone close to them. Maybe it destroyed their livelihood. Maybe that plague caused their child, parent, or grandparent, to die chocking on their own fluids. Do you think those people are gonna be merciful?

Did they really “meddle” in the elections or did they just spend money on goods and services.
I’m pretty certain that the folks that “won” aren’t about to step down and concede their positions to the rightfully elected candidates.

The very first time it was proven that a ballot box was stuffed and it didn’t result in a horrific penalty for all involved - it simply validated that the ballot box was in fact - for sale.

“Free and Fair Elections”

Pfft

Are you really that big a dolt?

We = the US Government.

I’m so confused by you and the hills you choose to die on.
I am a tinfoil hat wearing rabbit. :D

Go back and re read both my posts. When you read the word 'natives' don't just assume it's the US. :ROFLMAO:

Read it as an internationalist.

Check the United Front Work Party members in the country of your choice.

Back