The Evolution of The 75th Ranger Regiment

Oookay... Not sure what that means..;).
Can we get it from regiment or 1st Lt? Buy it from Px,library card (haha). What is FOUO? Sorry to be a pain. Just trying to help out. Been getting shit about not having something that was never issued...

FOUO means "For official use only." It's pretty much the unclassified version of "need to know." That means it shouldn't be out there for the public to access. Anyone with a legit need should have no problem getting it on his or her own.

FOUO means "For official use only." It's pretty much the unclassified version of "need to know." That means it shouldn't be out there for the public to access. Anyone with a legit need should have no problem getting it on his or her own.
Of course. That would explain why they showed to them in RASP and then took them back. I'm guessing that they were either fckn with him or thought he was in 3/75. Thanks!

I had no idea that the Blue Book was restricted in anyway but to answer the question, they get issued out to everyone in Battalion. At least that's how it used to happen maybe they shoot you an e-mail with the PDF in AKO these days!
Thank you. He has not gone to Bat yet...makes sense.

Oookay... Not sure what that means..;).
Can we get it from regiment or 1st Lt? Buy it from Px,library card (haha). What is FOUO? Sorry to be a pain. Just trying to help out. Been getting shit about not having something that was never issued...

ETA: Mara beat me to it.

Back