The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

This shit really needs to drop before the election. it won't of course, but it really should.
Everyone is expecting all these big names and bombshells from Maxwell. But what if there aren't any?

Look at the article @Ranger Psych posted. I admittedly didn't read it all - too long - but I read a fair amount of it and it was kind of a nothingburger. What if that's really all there is?

Everyone is expecting all these big names and bombshells from Maxwell. But what if there aren't any?

Look at the article @Ranger Psych posted. I admittedly didn't read it all - too long - but I read a fair amount of it and it was kind of a nothingburger. What if that's really all there is?

Then our only hope is an asteroid.

My guess is that there are probably a few people he interacted with who have a massive amount to lose if anything came to light. The majority in his book are just people he has met or talked with at a certain point in time, being in the book wouldn't signal much nor would event attendance. Transfer of any assets, fees, repetitive travel with, and things of that nature would require a deeper dive. Hire a private sector person as a consultant to track the capital down.

Calling 2000 people in a "black book" (also would be called a contact book/roladex if he wasn't a huge pedo) isn't a feat. Wealth opens a lot of doors and meetings, lot of those people were at some point probably looking to milk JE's tit as well.

I think the biggest names are already out there.

Bill Clinton
Prince Andrew
Donald Trump

And a ton of others of the elite. Epstein was known as a guy who threw wicked parties, kind of like Gatsby, except he was a sexual predator and kept young women enslaved.

Interesting.. because I've scoured some of the public manifests for flights and didn't see any of that. only the pictures of Bill on the plane and plenty of incrementing evidence of prince andrew.

Interesting.. because I've scoured some of the public manifests for flights and didn't see any of that. only the pictures of Bill on the plane and plenty of incrementing evidence of prince andrew.

I guess the entirety of the deposition will become public record so we'll see soon enough. But what's the next name? Bezos? Gates? Obama? Musk?

The names are already out. This was an attempt to keep her out of jail on a perjury charge, and maybe more.

Back