The Most Complicated Military PowerPoint... Ever?

Y'all are a bunch of uneducated pussies. That chart has colors...probably even flavors. Hell, the colors are even grouped together like all of those tiny paint-strip thingies at Home Depot. My wife said she wanted blue and I came back with ANSF Tactical and she was like, "No motherfucker, I want Tribal Governance." and that's when I realized she was more concerned about the Gov't Integration of Local Tribal Structures and her Goddamned throw pillows while I was thinking she wanted some ANSF Manpower Recruiting and Retention to accentuate the curtains in the dining room. Well, fuck me running, you know?

If creating Powerpoint like that is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Now, calm down there AFT Angry Ranger.

This looks like some young Lt. or Captains presentation at a command staff briefing... I was present in a briefing at Eggers one time watching a young O give a brief. Pretty funny because I thought the commanders head was going to explode. They then starting putting limits on colors, amount of slides and time. All we could do was laugh and have a drink back at the engineers compound, I mean ahhh tea. Hilarious!

This looks familiar and I think it might be because our favourite officer sir has posted it before?

:-":-o

Back