The NFL, Kneeling, Ratings, and the Flag

The above mentions translate well into everything "social" and the fallacy that we, as a society, subscribe to a political agenda as if any of them are not built on deception and/or against the best interests of constituents. This didn't start with "Trump's America" nor will it end there. People need to wake the fuck up and hopefully the death of this kneeling shit provides a pretty good proof.

Yes, I said death - this was all so popular and important not quite two months ago and now it has completely taken a media backseat to gropey white guys in power. GQ Writers and editors are not the only ones being pawns...

The above mentions translate well into everything "social" and the fallacy that we, as a society, subscribe to a political agenda as if any of them are not built on deception and/or against the best interests of constituents. This didn't start with "Trump's America" nor will it end there. People need to wake the fuck up and hopefully the death of this kneeling shit provides a pretty good proof.

Yes, I said death - this was all so popular and important not quite two months ago and now it has completely taken a media backseat to gropey white guys in power. GQ Writers and editors are not the only ones being pawns...
Almost made it! Apparently President Trump is still upset about it.

Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 9.13.43 AM.png

All a professional sportsball athlete has to do is state that they will stand quietly with their hand on their heart in protest and 50% of the American populace will loose their minds...
...because standing in protest is unthinkable
...so is kneeling
...or sitting
...or staying in the locker room
...or joining arms
...or refusing to joining arms
...or because they are blindly paying homage to an oppressive regime
...or not

I am outraged at this outrage !!!

Most TV news these days is more entertainment than information. Infotainment - it's what America wants!
If it isn't one channel its the other. The alphabet media (ABC CBS NBS FOX CNN MSNBC TBS LMNOP ETC) will print-post-reprint-repost-report anything and everything if it will draw enough controversy to increase the ratings share.
Who cares about accuracy?
Why do we need fact-checking when we have Snopes?

All of these hacks and hackettes should be taken out to sea and thrown overboard with a cinder block tied to their foot.
Way to go FOX - good job

Now - would everyone please stand...
...or kneel
...or sit
...for the playing of the national anthem

If the news and President were to drop this matter, America's attention span would guarantee that... squirrel!

The NFL making fun of the NFL...playing into common criticisms of the NFL?

No regrets leaving them off my Sunday schedule. Zero. I miss football, but what a shit organization. Kill off Goodell and I might return. Clownshoes. Not NBA level, because that would take A LOT, but clownshoes all the same.

Honorable mention to Key and Peele or whoever that was for selling out. Isn't that right, A-A-ron?

The NFL making fun of the NFL...playing into common criticisms of the NFL?

No regrets leaving them off my Sunday schedule. Zero. I miss football, but what a shit organization. Kill off Goodell and I might return. Clownshoes. Not NBA level, because that would take A LOT, but clownshoes all the same.

Honorable mention to Key and Peele or whoever that was for selling out. Isn't that right, A-A-ron?
I take my nephew to a cigar bar for MNF, he's blind and that's the limit of his social life ( I give him a play by play of the game ).

The only games I really watch now are the playoffs and SB.

NASCAR and the NFL use to be a Sunday staple in our house. Both gone due to wokeness.

Foosball - Pfft

I quit watching pretty much all of the millionaire sportsball entertainers over a decade ago. I'm just over listening to multimillionaires preach about how poor and oppressed they are and how privileged and unconnected the rest of us are for not recognizing their plight.

Foosball - Pfft

I quit watching pretty much all of the millionaire sportsball entertainers over a decade ago. I'm just over listening to multimillionaires preach about how poor and oppressed they are and how privileged and unconnected the rest of us are for not recognizing their plight.
What do you mean? They're warriors going to battle for 60 minutes every week for 16 weeks. What would you know about that?

Foosball - Pfft

Are you talking football, all pro sports, politicians, movie and TV actors... I mean, the list is quite long.

Back