The Official 2020 Mod Election Smack Talking Thread

Since we didn't have enough members dumb enough to do this gig interest in the positions, there is obviously no poll. The current crop of Mods are (as soon as I can change the permissions):

@Bypass
@Kaldak
@Marauder06
@Ooh-Rah
@RackMaster

Back by unpopular demand at the direction of a senior member of the staff, @x SF med. He thought he had a choice...

But in case anyone wonders where the real power lies, and you mods better not forget it...

Since we didn't have enough members dumb enough to do this gig interest in the positions, there is obviously no poll. The current crop of Mods are (as soon as I can change the permissions):

@Bypass
@Kaldak
@Marauder06
@Ooh-Rah
@RackMaster

Back by unpopular demand at the direction of a senior member of the staff, @x SF med. He thought he had a choice...

But in case anyone wonders where the real power lies, and you mods better not forget it...

Wahoo!!! Participation trophies all around!!! I'd like to thank my Mom, the academy, and everyone that supported me in this endeavor. It has been a long road but it was worth it in the end...…………...

I'd like to propose a toast.

1583309440121.png

1583309208518.png

1583308845672.png

Couple of hockey players come by the produce stand the other daaaay

I always appreciated that they called it a tilly in that scene. The writers must only have met hockey players who wore masks, put a visor on or take it all off and the perspective changes quite a bit!

Back