The West Point Thread

I want the contact info for @Box's ayahuasca source.
Be careful what you ask for.
Adverse mental health effects in the weeks or months following consumption were reported by 55.9% of the reported users with much of the physical adverse effects being related to older age during initial use...

And that bullshit about an 85% percent success rate with users having profound life changes -
leaving bad relationships
ditching miserable jobs
hooking up with new partners
starting new careers
working on their degrees
...pfft - its all bullshit man. A bottle of Wild Turkey 101 and some ice cubes has the same effect.

Throw back a bottle of wild Turkey and you will dump your girl friend, quit your job, bang a hooker, and start selling 8-balls on the White House lawn.
...C'EST LA MÊME CHOSE

Here I am, working a dead end job as a civil servant, posting gibberish on an internet bulletin board, waiting to see if I'm going to have a paycheck in two weeks when the US gubmint shuts down over partisan posturing.
...ayahuasca is just pseudo science - sort of like chiropractic medicine

Besides, West Point never did nothin' to me; what was I thinking? I'm just an angry contrarian that likes to stir shit using a relatively anonymous...
...on second thought, I'm going to go flirt with that new cleaning lady as soon as I get off the phone with the Ft Bragg Liberty education center to start working on my Masters.

Things are looking up.

Last edited:
If I thought the price of a political free, combat-focused institution was the goddamn Air Force Academy beating the brakes off of us for the next 100 years...then go Air Force, Beat Army.

Right. And I don't knock West Point for sucking at athletics. That should not be their primary focus. It's why they shouldn't play teams like LSU. I guess humility is a worthy lesson for them, though.

Last edited:
I

Right. And I don't knock West Point for sucking at athletics. That should not be their primary focus. It's why they shouldn't play teams like LSU. I guess humility is a worthy lesson for them, though.
My guess is the Athletic Department got a huge payout that WP will use, or the AD is a moron.

Throw back a bottle of wild Turkey and you will dump your girl friend, quit your job, bang a hooker, and start selling 8-balls on the White House lawn.

1. Wild Turkey is good.
2. I haven't had worse nights, but we've all had our moments...

There are programs, teams, that have standards that are higher than the NCAA minimum....Notre Dame, Duke, Stanford, the Iveys.... but the academies have a foot in both worlds, the military and the, well, 'normal college.' I agree that athletics should not be their priority, but I've no issues with them playing the big boys.

If it wasn't for the academies we would not have Staubach, Robinson, McConkey....so many others....

but I've no issues with them playing the big boys.
I'm AD I wouldn't schedule non-confrence games Where I'm pretty sure I'm going to get laughed out of town.

13? Set that motherfucker on fire.
If found guilty of these accusations, shoot that sick fuck into space without a suit. I question why West Point leadership kept him around?

Back