There is No SEAL Team...

I think you may have actually gotten a certificate of appreciation from an undisclosed forward location that read a little bit like that... :-"

...or I just know how to actually use the English Subjunctive Secondary Imperfect in the Modern English language (and because my OE and ME are a bit rusty at the moment).... and remembered some sort of odd documentation that may or may not have possibly been a certificate that may or may not have expressed some sort of thanks for an execution of morale building deliverance of items that might contain calories and objects of glee for minors but sent to persons who by their location and occupation could not be minors, but act as such on occasion more oft than not when taking leisure time....

Um, what did you say? wow..... WTF did I just say? I confused myself, I must have been channeling James Joyce or a governmet staff writer or a dead intel guy.....:confused:

...or I just know how to actually use the English Subjunctive Secondary Imperfect in the Modern English language (and because my OE and ME are a bit rusty at the moment).... and remembered some sort of odd documentation that may or may not have possibly been a certificate that may or may not have expressed some sort of thanks for an execution of morale building deliverance of items that might contain calories and objects of glee for minors but sent to persons who by their location and occupation could not be minors, but act as such on occasion more oft than not when taking leisure time....
....:confused:

you forgot to add "... that were promptly NOT shared with any AWP-type personnel who may or may not have also been in said forward area." :D

you forgot to add "... that were promptly NOT shared with any AWP-type personnel who may or may not have also been in said forward area." :D

AWP got his own friggin morale package and didn't share either.... he made it known there would be no goodwill fostered by said calorie filled bundles of goodness as were received by him.... I believe the AWP stated (in the words of the immortal Daffy Duck) "Mine, Mine, Mine! I am a happy miser!"

AWP got his own friggin morale package and didn't share either.... he made it known there would be no goodwill fostered by said calorie filled bundles of goodness as were received by him.... I believe the AWP stated (in the words of the immortal Daffy Duck) "Mine, Mine, Mine! I am a happy miser!"

Lies, damn lies, all of them! I shared around my entire workcenter. C is for Cookie but it is also for Caring and I shared all of those care packages with my fellow man.

We this thread.
Ah ok.. I understand well... I do well farts..

Scoreggia.bmpgixvVu.bmp

Lies, damn lies, all of them! I shared around my entire workcenter. C is for Cookie but it is also for Caring and I shared all of those care packages with my fellow man.

You work with Fobbits like in the song....
Are we not men?
We are Fob-it!

WCMN ain't gonna be the same without MN... I guess we change your cookie selection to Oatmeal Colon Blow with metamucil..... sorry AWP, that just sounds like a bad cookie that needs to be fed to hadji, not even you deserve that.....

Now, who was all hollywood back then? Stop your crying and let the SEALs have their day in the sun. 10 years from now it will be some other unit. Most likely it will be Navy though. ;)

Back