Trayvon Martin Case

<snip>If someone followed me in a car then got out on foot to follow me.... I am at the point where I am in fear for my safety and if I felt I could not out run them... I can absolutely empathize with that kind of situation escalating and see how Trayvon Martin may have come out of the gate with both fists flying.

Who was following who at the point of attack? They also claim to now have a witness to verify this. So Martin, no longer being pursued should have just kept on going. The kid made a punk move if the story is substantiated and got his reward for attacking someone who was heading away from him....FAIL!

The report, released online Monday afternoon, claims Zimmerman told them Martin attacked him as he headed back to his SUV

I disagree with how you stated this - I'm not saying I know what happened. What I posted was to show another side to the story. I do agree with you that I wasn't there, so I don't know what what happened to start the altercation. But if he was in his car following the guy, then got out of his car and followed on foot (just leisurely following to see where the guy went .... not even pursuing) in the other persons position, the fight or flight response would immediately go up. If someone followed me in a car then got out on foot to follow me.... I am at the point where I am in fear for my safety and if I felt I could not out run them... I can absolutely empathize with that kind of situation escalating and see how Trayvon Martin may have come out of the gate with both fists flying.

Your unfounded conjecture brings nothing to the argument. If you admit you don't what happened, then why do you feel the need to attempt to "show another side to the story"?

If, at night, I were walking down a street, doing nothing wrong and a suspicious vehicle followed me..... and I took the time to go a direction that the car couldn't go... and then the driver got out of the vehicle and began running in pursuit of me...

Then you need to suit up and venture outside your comfort zone to perhaps a country in the FSU. What you're describing, happened every single day.

GI Joe, and apparently the Z-man, would wait until a threat presented itself before acting. <--- ref for Etype.

Your unfounded conjecture brings nothing to the argument. If you admit you don't what happened, then why do you feel the need to attempt to "show another side to the story"?

Most of this thread is unfounded conjecture. The "facts" of this story are constantly changing so to see a bunch of folks up in arms over this is both hilarious and sad.

And lets wage open war against the new black panther party (left lowercase on purpose).

And screw you if you mind the double post.

And I know I'm not supposed to start a sentence with and.

After reading this whole thread I have an eagerness to go kick a cute lil puppy.

Oh and by the way, if I had been sucker punched and had my head bashed into the ground, you can bet your ass I would have shot the dumbshit as well.

After JAB kicks it, I'm gonna pick it up and put it in the microwave.

I'm then going to collect the puppy's guts from the chipper and send them to Al Sharpton.

P.S. It was a chocolate lab puppy...

Back