United States & Gun Control discussion.

I'm waiting for FaceBook to catch up with the gun-ban. Most of the pictures I have on there are of guns or people with guns.

Last edited:
Now maybe YouTube will only show Pink Pepper Spray demo videos.

I'm waiting for FacePlant to catch up with the gun-ban. Most of the pictures I have on there are of guns or people with guns.
The YouTube ban doesn't seem to be a big deal. I have been surfing gun videos and have still been able to find anything I am looking for. What happens later could be different. The strategy of implementing an anti gun society may be to do it gradually so it's not as noticable.

With Dicks and other retail chains exploiting this school shooting as a marketing opportunity to enhance their image, all the more reason to support your LGS and internet gun sources.

Hogg son of a retired FBI agent...BIG SMILE...BIG SMILE,

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder how Americans would view their country if they spent as many years as I have overseas. The 2A debate is madness.... Celebrities who make a living from portraying gun violence or singing/ rapping about gun violence are protesting gun violence. A close friend of our President who helped him campaign, and NE Patriots owner, is a life-long Democrat who flew students in for the march. The march is categorized as student led and planned, but we all know damn good and well there is zero chance of some nationwide grass roots organizing by teenagers. The same teenagers who will say IDs and clear bags violate their Constitutional rights, but don't understand the Second. Areas with the most restrictive gun laws have murder rates that are off the charts, but where are those protests? We aren't a nation of racists, but a dozen dead white kids will spin us up while our inner cities look like 1983 Beirut?

This is gun-related. I can go on about other stuff, but maybe y'all see where I'm going. The lack of reason and logic with no shortage of emotion is deadly regardless of where you stand on ANY issue.

We've become a polarized nation of idiots. We've forgotten where we came from, don't know know where we're at, and don't seem to care where we're going. The only thing that matters anymore is your cause and screw the rest.

We've become a polarized nation of idiots. We've forgotten where we came from, don't know know where we're at, and don't seem to care where we're going. The only thing that matters anymore is your cause and screw the rest.
I love every word of this. May I take and post this part in a a few places?

There was a march in my area yesterday. I'll be hearing about it for weeks to come. Blah.

I've written all my elected officails but they support this nonsense so I'm stuck.

I happened to be downtown Pittsburgh towards the end of the "protest" there. ( I was simply going to a really cool rum bar, over 200 rums available). I was struck at the sheer moonbattery of the signage of the "protesters and the utter stupidity of them in general. Sheeple for sure. @AWP 's post above. Bang on. I saw it with my own eyes yesterday. But the rums were fantastic.

After Pearl Harbor, the gov't used fear to imprison American citizens who were of Japanese descent. The people rejoiced, the threat was contained.

Fuck the Constitution.

Lincoln suspends Habeas Corpus.

Fuck the Constitution.

2001/ 2002 - Present. Patriot Act.

Fuck the Constitution.

Now "kids" are "spontaneously" marching for your Second Amendment rights.

This is America. We can trust our fellow Americans and elected officials to do the right thing. Right?

I’m loading up for a desert trip next week and exercise my blood paid, life given 2nd amendment rights. I will celebrate with 762, 45 and bath in cordite and hot brass. I will warm my hands on hot barrels and cheer my resolve. Like religion you can tell me about it BUT ram it down my throat you will be blooded. Time will kill the idea. I can wait it out.

It's funny how when educated black guys stand up for their rights they get smashed by the left. Colion Noir sat down with Rap Producer Killer Mike, and this is pretty awesome. NRATV

Oh well...

Killer Mike and Run the Jewels have some pretty liberal lyrics.....and bonus points: RTJ's music featured heavily in the trailers for Black Panther. I was pleasently surprised to see the interview and wish it received airtime instead of that chinless 17YO fascist "student" activist. Killer Mike's POV doesn't fit the narrative in this case, so it will go ignored.

Back