United States & Gun Control discussion.

Last edited:
Killer Mike and Run the Jewels have some pretty liberal lyrics.....and bonus points: RTJ's music featured heavily in the trailers for Black Panther. I was pleasently surprised to see the interview and wish it received airtime instead of that chinless 17YO fascist "student" activist. Killer Mike's POV doesn't fit the narrative in this case, so it will go ignored.
Killer Mike is definitely the better half of RTJ, it's the white guy that I cant handle.

Last edited:
Utah is an open carry state. So is Arizona. What it weird though is the reaction to folks that open carry with rifles and not pistols. We had a group of Brown Shirts [Commies] carry on the sidewalk outside of the Capital Grounds here last year. And I even think it's posted in this thread. Most of them were wearing masks.

I'm not an OC proponent. Better to be the Gray Man, IMV. Still I support the right, especially where it's legal and widely practiced.

Agreed with above 100%.

My problem is the men/women who run around with rifles strapped to their backs to make a statement. They make a statement all right, unfortunately it's not the one they think.

I am pro- gun and own several. However, from my experiences I've learned that talking about guns is just about like politics and religion. So I keep it to myself unless I am around my own kind.

Agreed with above 100%.

My problem is the men/women who run around with rifles strapped to their backs to make a statement. They make a statement all right, unfortunately it's not the one they think.

Just because things are legal does't necessarily mean that people should do them. Those clowns hurt their cause way more than they help it. I simply look at them like they are stupid and then go on my merry way. Their point is completely lost due to their actions....

Just because things are legal does't necessarily mean that people should do them. Those clowns hurt their cause way more than they help it. I simply look at them like they are stupid and then go on my merry way. Their point is completely lost due to their actions....

I agree. It's "rights vs responsibilities". I don't agree with OC. I don't see the point. I don't see the tactical point of it. I'd rather be The Grey Man. I don't want The Bad Guy to know what I am or am not.

I agree. It's "rights vs responsibilities". I don't agree with OC. I don't see the point. I don't see the tactical point of it. I'd rather be The Grey Man. I don't want The Bad Guy to know what I am or am not.

Personally, I think OC is stupid. Like previously stated, I support the law, but I think the act in-and-of-itself is stupid, but hey...if someone wants to do it, have at it....

Open carry is a want to be badass. Arizona is so easy, if you pass vetting, to get a CCW either resident or nonresident. I don’t understand why anyone would want to carry around an unloaded weapon unless you’re a tool.

The people that laughed at that are the kind of people that would have a 0% chance of actually winning any type of violent encounter. It's funny when you have no idea what you're really laughing at.

Something is odd here. On this video at about 4:27, David Hogg states
On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

I thought he was a student at the school and in the school at the time of the shooting and lock down. Could he have just been caught in a lie?:hmm:

The Time magazine cover that's making the rounds on social media, though with captions. I love this cover!

cover-final2.jpg

Look at the genius of the cover! Whatever I think of this "movement", this cover is brilliant.
1. Black people? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! All of that inner city violence, but a dozen-ish white kids are shot up and this is society's rebuttal? Brilliant! You think Suzie Homemaker in the 'burbs gives a shit about a bunch of inner city kids? Nope. Black Lives Do Not Matter, not to Time and not to the anti-gun movement. Keep the violence Black and they won't take our guns back.
2. The girl with the short hair front and center. Another masterpiece in choosing your subjects. The second you call her a dude or whatever you've aliented those in the center and pissed off gays and lesbians....a surprising number of whom are pro-2A. If the topic of LGBTEIEIO bothers you, you either ignore her, force yourself to recognize that she's a girl/ woman, or accept everything (second and third order effects) that goes with calling her a dude.
3. I thought this was an Abercrombie and Fitch ad. All the diversity represented by America besides an obvious minority; not even a token one!

The pumpkin spice latte crowd should be pissed off, this cover SPEAKS to them! This is their jam!

I hate the message, but have to respect their market research. These folks are bringing their A game.

The Time magazine cover that's making the rounds on social media, though with captions. I love this cover!

cover-final2.jpg

Look at the genius of the cover! Whatever I think of this "movement", this cover is brilliant.
1. Black people? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! All of that inner city violence, but a dozen-ish white kids are shot up and this is society's rebuttal? Brilliant! You think Suzie Homemaker in the 'burbs gives a shit about a bunch of inner city kids? Nope. Black Lives Do Not Matter, not to Time and not to the anti-gun movement. Keep the violence Black and they won't take our guns back.
2. The girl with the short hair front and center. Another masterpiece in choosing your subjects. The second you call her a dude or whatever you've aliented those in the center and pissed off gays and lesbians....a surprising number of whom are pro-2A. If the topic of LGBTEIEIO bothers you, you either ignore her, force yourself to recognize that she's a girl/ woman, or accept everything (second and third order effects) that goes with calling her a dude.
3. I thought this was an Abercrombie and Fitch ad. All the diversity represented by America besides an obvious minority; not even a token one!

The pumpkin spice latte crowd should be pissed off, this cover SPEAKS to them! This is their jam!

I hate the message, but have to respect their market research. These folks are bringing their A game.
It reminds me of an album cover from a band on the Nickelodeon channel.:sneaky:

Back