United States & Gun Control discussion.

ACq1H8s.jpg

...sigh.

My false flag radar just went live. The Westgate shooter is no coincidence, considering that little napoleon Bloomberg is pumping five million dollars for gun control in AZ.

Edit: Found out some possible new intel, vet at your own discretion please:

At least one of the guys over on the BQG group on Facebook knows the shooter. I would have merely copied and pasted it here, but before I could, FB took it all down.

Supposedly originally from New Mexico. "He's not all there" said the guy who knows him, although hasn't been in contact with him in over a year. Supposedly also an alcoholic. Supposedly also a FORMER Trump fan, but now a hater. The fellow describing him believed the shooter was likely targeting caucasians.

Last edited:
New guy on another board, local to AZ, pro 2A. Just joined, first post gets right into it, questioning how easily it is to be a new gun owner. Second post after someone took the bait, rinse and repeat manipulative chess being played.

He almost had me going into the conversation but as I was about to type my thoughts, saw that this he just joined. This is his first post, first thread, etc. Nope, no coincidence at all that Bloomturd has made it known that he has AZ on his hit list. I saw what he did to Washington state with 1639 and what happened in VA as well.

This "person" is concern trolling. Usually first posts are introductions and maybe some background such as what they like to shoot, reload, whatever. This guy? None of that, straight on into it. I'm saying to myself, do you actually believe that we're not smart as you to not see what he's doing??

I asked how much he is being paid and whom is paying him. He became a bit bent because of that. Not sorry at all for calling it as I saw it.

What state are you in Thunder? I can sell a firearm to someone here in Wisconsin straight up. Cash and you buy my gun. Nothing prevents it. I've acquired a few that way from people I know.

Back