United States & Gun Control discussion.

Nah, probably a gaggle of different federal agencies...BOP...etc being used.
I'm quite surprised most PDs haven't gone sterilized with uniforms during this unrest.

ETA: This was last week, there was almost zero coverage of it. But I remember that the media tried to make the Michigan protests at the capital all about white people when there were blacks and latinos.

What do I see? Black men at the Michigan state capitol, open carrying. No one died, no one got arrested.

Rally Against Hate in Lansing is peaceful as protesters fight racism

Last edited:
I'm quite surprised most PDs haven't gone sterilized with uniforms during this unrest.

ETA: This was last week, there was almost zero coverage of it. But I remember that the media tried to make the Michigan protests at the capital all about white people when there were blacks and latinos.

What do I see? Black men at the Michigan state capitol, open carrying. No one died, no one got arrested.

Rally Against Hate in Lansing is peaceful as protesters fight racism

Isn't it illegal in a large amount of places for officers to have sterile uniforms? I remember reading something about DC and NYC in particular on that.

Remember, the only reason places like buffalo suspended the officers who pushed that old man over are because people on twitter were able to read their names on the video. Giving anonymity to officers during a movement (ostensibly) against brutality is a bad idea.

To your ETA point: I'd been trying to convince some of my more liberal friends that the difference wasn't that they anti-lockdown crowd was white, but they had guns. Maybe this will start convincing them.

Tom who????
Roseanne Barr’s ex-husband. The only movies I can think of with him in it are True Lies (supporting actor) and The Stupids (self-explanatory). He comes across as an ignorant, no-talent bag of roach shit that can’t seem to keep his shnoz out of the Colombian catnip.

He did I'm a celebrity get me out of here about 3 years ago. I don't watch shit like that, but I'm led to believe he was as popular as the clap and was the first evicted. There was a bit of a stir as he had a contract to to a tour afterwards, which would have been a disaster and it was shit canned.

Back