United States & Gun Control discussion.

Indeed. Hoping the state doesn't flip Blue though. That last round of gun control discussion being pushed really illuminated how tenuous the hold on power is by the AZ GOP. Too many Californians moving in and trying to make our state like their failed one..

The LEOs won't enforce it. The Sheriffs certainly won't. I think the biggest proponent is Giffords and Mark Kelly. Otherwise I think it's pretty safe. I'll move to Texas if shit goes south.

Indeed. Hoping the state doesn't flip Blue though. That last round of gun control discussion being pushed really illuminated how tenuous the hold on power is by the AZ GOP. Too many Californians moving in and trying to make our state like their failed one..

That is what bothers me. I live in a purple/mixed state now. I can't move so I have to fight this nonsense. That's where it starts is one little thing.

The LEOs won't enforce it. The Sheriffs certainly won't. I think the biggest proponent is Giffords and Mark Kelly. Otherwise I think it's pretty safe. I'll move to Texas if shit goes south.

Not too sure about that. Phoenix and Tucson both have Mayor's who are Democrats and those Police Departments have leadership that is politically appointed.

Additionally, Maricopa County has a Democrat that managed to ride in on the legacy Arpaio left behind to get elected.

If there's one thing I've noticed over this year is that a whole lot more LEOs will enforce laws that we previously said they wouldn't. I'm not too worried down in Cochise County, but that's not where most of the people are.

I think if McSally is on the ticket, Kelly wins. If Daniel McCarthy wins the primary, I think we'll keep from going to two Democrat Senators for at least the next four years..

That is mighty trusting of you. Not trying to sound mean, but history is replete with examples of people trusting laws and institutions to protect them. Lotta trusting people ended up disappearing or were subjected to barbarism. Hard pass brother.

Not too sure about that. Phoenix and Tucson both have Mayor's who are Democrats and those Police Departments have leadership that is politically appointed.

Additionally, Maricopa County has a Democrat that managed to ride in on the legacy Arpaio left behind to get elected.

If there's one thing I've noticed over this year is that a whole lot more LEOs will enforce laws that we previously said they wouldn't. I'm not too worried down in Cochise County, but that's not where most of the people are.

I think if McSally is on the ticket, Kelly wins. If Daniel McCarthy wins the primary, I think we'll keep from going to two Democrat Senators for at least the next four years..
Yep!

McSally barely lost to Sinema, and Kelly really doesn't have anything going for him. I have no idea who McCarthy is, seems to be doing a good job of going unnoticed.

Also, Octogenarian Joe seems to be running for Sheriff over in the County of Scottsdale.

McSally barely lost to Sinema, and Kelly really doesn't have anything going for him. I have no idea who McCarthy is, seems to be doing a good job of going unnoticed.

Also, Octogenarian Joe seems to be running for Sheriff over in the County of Scottsdale.

We'll see how it goes. McSally is about as exciting as mayonnaise. Daniel McCarthy is probably more known as the "#DemandDaniel" candidate with an AR-15 often featured on his posters.

Kelly will hopefully start having to answer in debates about his financial connections to the PRC. Given the amount of overt bias and nearly overt campaigning by some news outlets for him, I doubt a lot of moderates or undecided voters will know much about it though.

I didn't write this but here you go.

New House Defense Bill Includes Gun Confiscation for Military Members | The Liberty Loft
Washington, D.C – Democrat House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, and her fellow liberal comrades are trying to sneak a gun confiscation scheme onto a giant piece of legislation.

Section §542 of H.R. 6395, would authorize an unannounced middle-of-the-night raid of the home of any individual subject to the Uniform Code of Military Conduct (§542(a)) based on a middle of the night ex parte “court” proceeding (§542(i)) initiated by an aggrieved friend or relation, raising unsubstantiated allegations that the serviceman or servicewoman was “abusive.”

Per Pelosi, the gun owner is not entitled to receive notice or give his or her side of the story. The proposed emergency Military Court Gun Confiscation Orders (GCOs) are explicitly exempted from the “Protection of Due Process” provided for in 542(g)(1).

As written, any local, state, or federal law enforcement office could come crashing down the door of unaware firearm owners, and seize all guns, and, if the target resists, kill the servicemember.

As the 2020 United States presidential election approaches, the liberal-left is using Joe Biden’s hopeful leap to the Oval Office to institute a complete disarming of lawful Americans.

One website had 500 rnds. of 5.56 for $499. I only have about 350 rds. of .40 s&w back home and one pistol. I figure if SHTF for real I'll just learn how to make HME like haj'. :ROFLMAO: I do hope I can still pick up an AR when I get home next month!!

My plan is to pick up an AR after the fact. there will be plenty that are "never fired, dropped once" if something actually happens. I'm sure there will be plenty of already loaded magazines as well.

^Free Gucci ARs all around once SHTF.

I have a sandbagged vehicle trunk, pop up like a jack in the box', empty a magazine into the first couple of armed clowns that walk by, fantasy.

" The suit was filed in New York county in the New York State Supreme Court. At a press conference announcing the suit, James said the NRA was “a breeding ground for greed, abuse, and brazen illegality.”

I love when politicians try and be honest and "doing the right thing" "fighting the good fight" "for the greater good"...etc

I gotta ask, where does NY have jurisdiction? corporate HQ for the NRA is Virginia....

EDIT: DC has jumped on the bandwagon....DC sues the NRA Foundation for alleged misused funds

DC sues the NRA Foundation for alleged misused funds

NRA has been racked by serious scandals for a long time. There is a very real need for a more legitimate organization to represent 2A.

@Kraut783 If you are serious about asking where the jurisdiction is, all of that information is listed in the suit itself. I would recommend at least skimming through it.

The NRA does fine. This is a leftist hit job. They succeed, and we will have issues protecting our rights.

NRA has been racked by serious scandals for a long time. There is a very real need for a more legitimate organization to represent 2A.

@Kraut783 If you are serious about asking where the jurisdiction is, all of that information is listed in the suit itself. I would recommend at least skimming through it.

I looked at the article, I didn't see where the offenses occurred in the jurisdiction of NY State. I see the NRA is registered in NY, but the corporate HQ is VA....seems like a stretch...but, will look at the actual filing docs.

seems more like a political move....

Last edited:
Back