United States & Gun Control discussion.

Last edited:
I’d take $1500 for my returned-to-stock-configuration ARs… then I’d go buy some new ones.
I'll do ya one better. They classify the gun as being the part with the serial number on it. I'd strip the frame completely, sell them the empty lower, buy a new lower and put all of my parts back into it...

Or just buy a half dozen of the cheapest lowers I can find and sell them back for profit. The underwear gnomes would love that business plan... buy lowers, profit!

Technically in Canada, the lower is the firearm; everything else are accessories. But once this goes through, there's no new sales and no private sales. You're grandfathered and it's a safe paperweight. Can't transfer it to a relative through your estate. Eventually they all make it to the shredder.

This also included some shotguns and some other long guns.

Technically in Canada, the lower is the firearm; everything else are accessories. But once this goes through, there's no new sales and no private sales. You're grandfathered and it's a safe paperweight. Can't transfer it to a relative through your estate. Eventually they all make it to the shredder.

This also included some shotguns and some other long guns.
So, start stocking up on cheap lowers now.😉 🙂

This country is fucked. I'm not sure if there was an election tomorrow, that the damage could be repaired in my lifetime.
The situation isn't hopeless brother. Especially nowadays, a huge portion of people are becoming immunized towards the lies the clowns in govt are spreading. If you feel hope is lost start networking, build local contacts, and find out who around you is a useful idiot.

Mock the people that think curtailing freedom is a good idea. If all else fail...

1659139337524.png

Back