United States & Gun Control discussion.

Wieambilla police killers obsessed with guns, father says

Not the US but, great example on how strict gun laws don't matter, as you know. It's almost like assholes don't follow gun laws.
Yeah, I would like to know what weapons were used.
Idiots like the ones in the article have no moral compass. So it wouldn't matter if they were flintlocks.
All the buybacks and bans in the world. Will never stop a psychopath/sociopath.

Now we the chief nincompoop telling US. That we are to blame for everything since sandy hook.
This emtire narrative is a bunch of billshit. That I personally will NEVER conform to.

I pray for the families of the slain officers🙏🏽

It's not guns those crazy Canucks need to be worried about:
8 teen girls charged with murder in 'swarming' attack on man in Canada

Seems like I hear about more crazy knife attack stories coming out of Canada than I do anywhere else.
We should just make murder and assault illegal, and then no one will do it. We all know that rules and punishment will prevent criminals from gaining access to illegal substances/items, and will prevent these acts from happening. It worked for alcohol during prohibition, and continues to work with drugs. I’ve never seen anyone underage drink or smoke tobacco.

It's not a new "phenomenon" here, just making news because it's Toronto. I know of a similar incident but only 1 girl was charged.

Society is fucked. We need to start holding parents/guardians accountable.

I don't if you all caught this in the article but...

"In a police news conference Tuesday, Detective Sgt. Terry Browne provided more information on the case offering that the girls met on social media and were involved in a separate altercation on Dec. 17 before the alleged deadly assault of the 59-year-old man.

The girls are from different parts of the city, Brown noted, adding that he wouldn’t describe them as a gang but said the girls allegedly were involved in what police call "swarming-type behavior." "

This yo-yo won't even call a gang a gang! What do you call a group of criminals?!

That's a huge part of the problem these days -- this soft touch approach to everything. The refusal to call things what they are is a failure to recognize a problem.

I don't if you all caught this in the article but...

"In a police news conference Tuesday, Detective Sgt. Terry Browne provided more information on the case offering that the girls met on social media and were involved in a separate altercation on Dec. 17 before the alleged deadly assault of the 59-year-old man.

The girls are from different parts of the city, Brown noted, adding that he wouldn’t describe them as a gang but said the girls allegedly were involved in what police call "swarming-type behavior." "

This yo-yo won't even call a gang a gang! What do you call a group of criminals?!

That's a huge part of the problem these days -- this soft touch approach to everything. The refusal to call things what they are is a failure to recognize a problem.

Oh, I caught that. It's happening all over, major cities like Toronto and in small rural town's. When did potentially offending someone become more important, than actual lives?

I'm grateful we live in the country and rarely go to the city.

Oh, I caught that. It's happening all over, major cities like Toronto and in small rural town's. When did potentially offending someone become more important, than actual lives?

I'm grateful we live in the country and rarely go to the city.
Well then you have to admit your city has a “gang-problem” and that affects funding, and donors, and doesn’t reflect well on government officials going up for election. It might also come with mandatory minimums with conviction, that reflects negatively on the DA.

Back