United States & Gun Control discussion.

Diane Feinstein is dead. I don't celebrate folks that die, that's bad karma but she was an enemy of 2A.

I'm sure another treasonous shill will be installed.
She should have been removed by the California legislature months ago. Her brain was beyond gone...but apparently we're allowed to let our elders die in power in an elected nation. Now Newsom gets to insert a nitwit into that seat.

Just like we allow byron to run the country, that shit on top of fucking our nation is also elder abuse.

ATF brace Update

Federal Judge Blocks Nationwide Enforcement of Pistol-Brace Ban

“[T]he Court is certainly sympathetic to ATF’s concerns over public safety in the wake of tragic mass shootings. The Rule ’embodies salutary policy goals meant to protect vulnerable people in our society,'” Judge Kacsmaryk wrote in Britto v. ATF. “But public safety concerns must be addressed in ways that are lawful. This Rule is not.”

Federal Judge Blocks Nationwide Enforcement of Pistol-Brace Ban.

ATF brace Update

Federal Judge Blocks Nationwide Enforcement of Pistol-Brace Ban

“[T]he Court is certainly sympathetic to ATF’s concerns over public safety in the wake of tragic mass shootings. The Rule ’embodies salutary policy goals meant to protect vulnerable people in our society,'” Judge Kacsmaryk wrote in Britto v. ATF. “But public safety concerns must be addressed in ways that are lawful. This Rule is not.”

Federal Judge Blocks Nationwide Enforcement of Pistol-Brace Ban.

Well, it's a piece of plastic and velcro, so.....

BTW, since the fuck when does a law enforcement agency make proposed laws, especially, unconstitutional and illegitimate ones.

Well, it's a piece of plastic and velcro, so.....

BTW, since the fuck when does a law enforcement agency make proposed laws, especially, unconstitutional and illegitimate ones.

Agencies have the power to make administrative regulations that act like laws. They can then charge you with catch all crimes. Most of the time this is really an IRS, DOE, or FDA type thing. FBI is not really one that creates administrative regulations like the BATFE does...but I would say the BATFE is more like the IRS than the FBI.

Agencies have the power to make administrative regulations that act like laws. They can then charge you with catch all crimes. Most of the time this is really an IRS, DOE, or FDA type thing. FBI is not really one that creates administrative regulations like the BATFE does...but I would say the BATFE is more like the IRS than the FBI.

Ah, I'd venture to say that this is abused power.

The Glock switch has been in the news a lot recently. Yeah, it's making the news because criminals are using it. I'm pretty much against any gun laws other than one...Criminals shouldn't be allowed to have guns or the cool shit responsible Americans should be allowed to own. I personally have 0 use for a glock switch. Most of us here know controlled fire is more effective, but if a law abiding citizen wants one..I also have no problem with it.

Suspect involved in Dallas officer shooting was using a "Glock switch"

The Glock switch has been in the news a lot recently. Yeah, it's making the news because criminals are using it. I'm pretty much against any gun laws other than one...Criminals shouldn't be allowed to have guns or the cool shit responsible Americans should be allowed to own. I personally have 0 use for a glock switch. Most of us here know controlled fire is more effective, but if a law abiding citizen wants one..I also have no problem with it.

Suspect involved in Dallas officer shooting was using a "Glock switch"

Wait, criminals are using something illegal to break other laws? But, but...gun bans work!

What's funny is you can make a Glock switch using a 3D printer and instructions for turning AR and AK platforms fully automatic have been in the wild for years. The gun control crowd clutching their pearls is wildly out-of-touch with reality. Point this out to a gun control nut and they stutter before falling back on the same old weak arguments.

If I had guns I would certainly register them if that was the law. Good thing that I do not have guns, and I do not live in a state which requires registration.

I have guns, I don't live in a state that requires it..... yet.

If they did, I would not.

The 29k that did apparently register the weapons, fuck them, tory collaborators.
I used to manage a local shooting range. So many "gun guys" who came in to shoot would say "I'll never give up my guns" or "from my cold dead hands." Bullshit. I've always said that MOST people will gladly hand over their guns when things get the slightest bit uncomfortable. I hope I'm wrong and if the day comes, those who fuck around, also find out.

I have guns, I don't live in a state that requires it..... yet.

If they did, I would not.

No one should have guns. If they did, they should be registered. Or turned in. Or have magazine limits. Or no pistol braces.

It's a good thing I don't have any. I would definitely sell them at the first buy-back I could.

No one should have guns. If they did, they should be registered. Or turned in. Or have magazine limits. Or no pistol braces.

It's a good thing I don't have any. I would definitely sell them at the first buy-back I could.
Episode 14 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Back