United States & Gun Control discussion.

There are people on this board who will vote for her.
That's their right to choose for themselves. If they try to interfere with my right to decide on whom I should vote for is when there will be issues with me.

I already know of one who sticks up for Walz. I asked this person to read to me the Army Values, Soldier's Creed, and the NCO Creed that Walz was supposed to be the living embodiment of, and show me where he stayed true to any of it.

Crickets.

Both times I have asked.

More crickets.

Anyway as I said before, he has his right to vote for whom he chooses to just as I have my right to vote for my conscience on what I know is the right thing to do for me and us as a whole, and Harris/Walz ain't any of it.

Last edited:
There are people on this board who will vote for her.
I've always clearly supported Trump. Still do. But I'm not sure its fair to assume anyone will vote a certain way based on a discussion here unless they clearly state it. Most have agreed that Harris is a terrible candidate, even the members I assume you are referring to, but remember that we only have two choices and its fair to air concerns about both. My take, FWIW.

I've always clearly supported Trump. Still do. But I'm not sure its fair to assume anyone will vote a certain way based on a discussion here unless they clearly state it. Most have agreed that Harris is a terrible candidate, even the members I assume you are referring to, but remember that we only have two choices and its fair to air concerns about both. My take, FWIW.
I didn't vote for Trump the first time he ran for president. That was when I thought character and integrity mattered in national-level politics.

They don't.

In any presidential election, we have a binary choice between two candidates. The two candidates have very different visions for America's future. One roughly aligns with the future I want, the other doesn't. I will vote for the candidate whose policies and actions will have the best outcome for the America that I want for my family.

I didnt vote "FOR" Trump the first time he ran - I voted "AGAINST" Bill Clintons wife.
The second time - I absolutely voted "for" Donald Trump because it had become clear that we as a nation have been lying to ourselves for 240 plus years that we demand integrity and character in our politicians.
We pretended that politicians like JFK didnt really screw every woman that got within dick range.
We pretended that politicians like LBJ weren't actually SHAMELESS racists that exploited minorities for their votes
We pretended that politicians like LBJ didn't actually wave their dick at journalists because it was funny
...or shit with the door open during an interview because he lked to shock reporters
We pretend that Nixons foibles were just business as usual and besides - without that missing 18 minutes of audio - who knows

The uniparty hates when citizens have firearms - Nixon, Carter, Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, and for fuck sake, lets not have a gun control discussion without pointing fingers at one of the worst organizations to ever endanger that part of the 2nd amendment that says "shall not be infringed"
...the NRA

None of them can be trusted. Clintons crime bill doesn't make it to his desk without the republicans - some of them STILL getting reelected decades later - putting it there for him to sign.
All the while running on a platform of "protecting your gun rights".

What happened to all of that silencer legislation that was supposed to go through during the proguntrump era?
What about bump stocks?
FUGEDABOWDIT

Trump is simply the least of the existential threats to gun rights that we are being allowed to vote for - so for now - he's my guy - and I am voting FOR him this time - of course, I'd vote against Kamala and her emotional support politician even day and twice on sunday - even if the best thing the republicans had been able to muster was another Bush or even Darth Cheney's evil spawn.
...more than once if the democrats say its ok

Our nations gun rights rely on one thing and one thing alone - donor money.

If the most radical of antigun organizations started pouring cash into Cocaine Mitch's campaign kitty - hed vote away our rights (again) in a heartbeat.
...same for the rest of them

Last edited:
@Box because I love bashing LBJ's bitch ass, don't forget his made up Silver Star or that little thing of inventing the second Tonkin Gulf incident to provide a "reason" for the Vietnam War. Or his War on Poverty. That dude was arguably one of the slimiest presidents in US history.

Back