United States & Gun Control discussion.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/clip/4373761&newclip

Not that I think an exemption for Military members should be made, but I'm glad to hear Senator Feinstein explain about how PTSD is a new phenomenon out of the Iraq war.

I dont believe an exception is necessary since the 2A covers the weapons DIFI is attempting to ban, "for the children."

However, if serving and retired LEOs are to be exempt then hell yes military members should be as well.

Just found this little gem...

485970_171589142989952_1630446863_n.jpg

Feinstein insults the very definition of what logic is. People like her and these other 'leaders' have been around since this country's inception, the frightening difference is how many of them are actually in a position to make policy and law.

I don't remember if it was referenced through SS or something I read while searching but there is a suggestion going through DHS that people who ascribe to any kind of conspiracy theory, believe that Agenda 21 is legit, own more than several hundred rounds of ammunition, more than 7 days worth of food, any type of 'survival' gear, or belong to 'survivalist groups' be on watchlists and under surveillance for "extremist activities". It was even suggested that members and supporters of the Tea Party and groups similar be reported as potential national security threats. This was separate from the FBI flyer that someone posted on here further up. I read it in an article somewhere. Might've been linked through Pulse on my phone, I'll try and find a link and share.

Totally fed up with the fact that being a critical thinker and criticizing the infraction of my rights and personal business is more and more considered a 'national security' threat.

..own more than hundred rounds of ammunition, more than 7 days worth of food, any type of 'survival' gear, or belong to 'survivalist groups' be on watchlists and under surveillance for "extremist activities".

Guess all of my friends and I(and probably 98% of SS)are extremists and on a watchlist because we like to eat, camp, and shoot.

Doesn't seem like it takes much these days to be put on a watch list.

This is nice.:thumbsup:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/09/us/south-dakota-gun-law-classrooms.html?_r=1&

Gov. Dennis Daugaard of South Dakota on Friday signed into law a bill that would allow teachers to carry guns in the classroom. While some other states have provisions in their gun laws that make it possible for teachers to be armed, South Dakota is believed to be the first state to pass a law that specifically allows teachers to carry firearms.

Supporters say that the measure signed by Mr. Daugaard, a Republican, is important in a rural state like South Dakota, where some schools are many miles away from emergency responders.

Feinstein insults the very definition of what logic is. People like her and these other 'leaders' have been around since this country's inception, the frightening difference is how many of them are actually in a position to make policy and law.

I don't remember if it was referenced through SS or something I read while searching but there is a suggestion going through DHS that people who ascribe to any kind of conspiracy theory, believe that Agenda 21 is legit, own more than several hundred rounds of ammunition, more than 7 days worth of food, any type of 'survival' gear, or belong to 'survivalist groups' be on watchlists and under surveillance for "extremist activities". It was even suggested that members and supporters of the Tea Party and groups similar be reported as potential national security threats. This was separate from the FBI flyer that someone posted on here further up. I read it in an article somewhere. Might've been linked through Pulse on my phone, I'll try and find a link and share.

Totally fed up with the fact that being a critical thinker and criticizing the infraction of my rights and personal business is more and more considered a 'national security' threat.

Know the best part?

What's bolded is part of the publicly distributed FEMA guidelines for households.

HEY YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE A GO-KIT JUST IN CASE, SINCE WE CAN'T ACTUALLY UNFUCK A SITUATION

OH YEAH, IF YOU FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTIONS YOU ARE AN EXTREMIST AND ARE SUBJECT TO SURVIELLANCE, ARREST, NO-FLY LISTS, AND ANY OTHER ACTIONS DEEMED NECESSARY BY DHS

It's unfucking believable what is going on in this country at the moment. How is all this anti gun, anti freedom legislation/proposals not being viewed as unconstitutional, unlawful or downright treasonous?

The liberals are attacking the very foundations this country was built on and the majority of the country is cool with that.

I'm fucking pissed that I spent a lot of my life, money and effort coming to this country just in time to see it dismantle itself.

This MUST be fixed!

It's unfucking believable what is going on in this country at the moment. How is all this anti gun, anti freedom legislation/proposals not being viewed as unconstitutional, unlawful or downright treasonous?

What's funny is that I'd have a lot more respect for the liberal anti-gun folks if they would just be honest. We know you want to repeal the 2nd Amendment, so just be honest about it and make your attempt the proper way. There is a constitutional pathway for amending the Constitution; follow it and be forthright.

Of course, they'd never succeed in repealing the 2nd Amendment. And that's why they attempt to achieve their goals through subverting constitutional principles, obfuscating the issue, and fear mongering.

I think it's very telling how the leftist media is now attacking Colion Noir as an NRA puppet even though he's been making his videos independently for some time now. Also quite ironic how Russell Simmons is speaking out for gun control while simultaneously signing 'artists' that are known for violence in their lyrics.

Watched a vid on MSNBC of a white journalist going on and on about what the 'black community' thinks of gun control and gun violence. It was rather funny in an ironic sort of way how they had a dude who was whiter than my ass talking about what the black community thinks. FWIW there are a lot of black people, men and women, in my immediate circles (military mostly) that come from a lot of different backgrounds ranging from inner city gang pasts to upscale and well educated that think the whole main stream media and leftist gun control is a joke and actually quite damaging to their community as a whole and are extremely pissed and insulted to be used as fodder for their agenda.

Join the NRA or Gun Owners of America. :thumbsup:

The laws that are in certain state committees are scaring the fuck out of me.

Sen. Feinstein at it again. I didn't realize it was legal to hunt human beings with large capacity mags. Kicking myself for only having a Colt 1911.

Back