United States & Gun Control discussion.

TY pardus. Just recommending the Bloomberg number to charge it to him. I've used it and had no trouble nor was I asked for a pin number.

That's because you had the right number...9224 as opposed to 9244. The Examiner published the wrong number.

Thank you for that info!

For everyone out there, the 888 number just sends you to the 775 number.
Bloomberg isnt going to miss a few thousand (or millon honestly) but any chance to fuck him is a good thing.

Which ever number you use, remember to choose OPTION 2

And now 80% lowers are soon to be under attack:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/13/officials-santa-monica-gunman-weapon-assembled-in-bedroom/

Seriously.... it just really really seems strange how "Events" keep popping up that are specifically and directly related to this administration's focal points re: weapons legislation.

There just ain't enough batshit people in the US to make this happen often enough and just coincidentally fall into the purview of what's pissing off the emperor in chief.

I don't give our government enough credit to successfully pull off a conspiracy on that level. A conspiracy to capitalize on it? Yeah, I can see that. But these crazies are doing this on their own.

I'll tell you, though, that I'm getting damn tired of people screwing things up for the rest of us. I had a really, really nice California-compliant Colt heavy barrel Match Target AR-15 that I really loved, that I had to sell in order to have the privilege of living in the state of New York for the next three years. Then this clown decides to take his 80% upper and shoot up a bunch of people with it. Bye-bye 80% uppers... thanks asshole.

RIP to the dead.

I don't give our government enough credit to successfully pull off a conspiracy on that level. A conspiracy to capitalize on it? Yeah, I can see that. But these crazies are doing this on their own.

I'll tell you, though, that I'm getting damn tired of people screwing things up for the rest of us. I had a really, really nice California-compliant Colt heavy barrel Match Target AR-15 that I really loved, that I had to sell in order to have the privilege of living in the state of New York for the next three years. Then this clown decides to take his 80% upper and shoot up a bunch of people with it. Bye-bye 80% uppers... thanks asshole.

RIP to the dead.

Wrong! You did not have to!

You fucked up by doing that. I warned you about it, but...

Not too sure how I feel about this... Naming the teachers/administrators will make them a target. I am not a fan of arming teachers, which is odd, because if they already had their CCW, I would have no problem allowing them to carry on campus. Maybe with the school district doing this makes me feel like it is turning more and more into a police state, where as if they allowed current holders to carry at work, it would feel more like 2nd Amendment protection.

Arkansas school district arms 20 teachers and administrators with concealed guns

CLARKSVILLE, Ark.— As Cheyne Dougan rounded the corner at Clarksville High School, he saw three students on the floor moaning and crying. In a split-second, two more ran out of a nearby classroom.

"He's got a gun," one of them shouted as Dougan approached with his pistol drawn. Inside, he found one student holding another at gunpoint. Dougan aimed and fired three rounds at the gunman.

Preparing for such scenarios has become common for police after a school shooting in Connecticut last December left 20 children and six teachers dead. But Dougan is no policeman. He's the assistant principal of this school in Arkansas, and when classes resume in August, he will walk the halls with a 9 mm handgun.

Dougan is among more than 20 teachers, administrators and other school employees in this town who will carry concealed weapons throughout the school day, making use of a little-known Arkansas law that allows licensed, armed security guards on campus. After undergoing 53 hours of training, Dougan and other teachers at the school will be considered guards.

More in SOURCE

I am divided. If they have their permit and have training then yes. One concern is that teachers are not warriors. A second concern is if a kid gets that firearms we have another school shooting. Then the calls for banning guns starts, or continues, again.

Id be happier to see a well trained and vetted, armed security guard or better still, cops patrolling schools.

I am divided. If they have their permit and have training then yes. One concern is that teachers are not warriors. A second concern is if a kid gets that firearms we have another school shooting. Then the calls for banning guns starts, or continues, again.

Didn't some of the Sandy Hook teachers either shield the kids with their bodies or attempt to disarm the gunman? Makes them warriors in my book.

I think a lot of which solution has to do with a couple of things...1). Does the school district have the money to hire an armed guard or guards and 2) As to arming teachers, is their state blue or red.

I kind of like the idea of arming the teachers. Maybe it will make the sick f*cks think twice about shooting up the school. Agree that they need proper training, permits, and procedures for safeguarding guns to keep them away from the kids.

The schools around here are Sandy Hooks waiting to happen. There is laughable security at the front doors, but the playgrounds...wide open access. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel. There would be no where for the kids to hide. I am waiting for some sicko to figure that out.

Does the school district have the money to hire an armed guard or guards .

I thought about that and came to the conclusion that it was a no brainer, yes they can afford it, all schools.

Think about the lawsuits that will happen after a shooting, the legal fees alone (forgetting about the actual settlements) would be far far more than the salary of a guard.

I thought about that and came to the conclusion that it was a no brainer, yes they can afford it, all schools.

Think about the lawsuits that will happen after a shooting, the legal fees alone (forgetting about the actual settlements) would be far far more than the salary of a guard.

I agree. Unfortunately, I think most school administrators are more reactive rather than proactive when it comes to budgeting something like this.

I agree. Unfortunately, I think most school administrators are more reactive rather than proactive when it comes to budgeting something like this.

Sadly true, like most managers/businesses/organizations etc...

Back