Warrior Scholar Project

The WSP is in the bag. Yesterday afternoon into the evening was the end of course survey, comments, feedback. Then a dinner and post dinner drinks at a local bar. I gave out my number to keep in touch with some of the staff and students.

Words can't describe. I feel such a high right now. I impressed myself with my writing ability. The staff were blown away. Everyone was cool. Everyone wants to help you to succeed from the battlefield to the classroom.

I can't say enough things. I can't.

IF you are a veteran YOU NEED to apply to this program. You will. If you need me to point you in the right direction PM me. Fuck I'll even fill out the application for you :D.

A special thanks to those of you on here who pushed me. You know who you are.

Got accepted to this year's program. I will be able to pick where I'm headed in January when they announce the dates. Until then I'm going to keep reading a lot.

Very good news! Congratulations on the acceptance. I wish you the best success!

Good job lucky l3fty!

Just a question for those who've done this/plan on doing this: what is your next step?

By this, I mean, from all reviews, this is a great program, but it is just a step in a progression. It would be good to know what you folks want to do with this. If you care to share.

Good job lucky l3fty!

Just a question for those who've done this/plan on doing this: what is your next step?

By this, I mean, from all reviews, this is a great program, but it is just a step in a progression. It would be good to know what you folks want to do with this. If you care to share.

Find a way to school. Find a way.

Just an FYI for everyone. The dates and locations for this year's program are out. Sign up if you haven't already.

This is all the future veterans getting out. This program is one of the best experiences I have had in my life. The impact on my confidence, is just insane.

There has already been a full write up of the program so I will give a TL;DR verison...

TL;DR:
WSP gives you the tools to be not just a great student, but to be a leader and positive contributor to your college campus. They give you, for free the tools to crush school. Please sign up for this program.

This is all the future veterans getting out. This program is one of the best experiences I have had in my life. The impact on my confidence, is just insane.

There has already been a full write up of the program so I will give a TL;DR verison...

TL;DR:
WSP gives you the tools to be not just a great student, but to be a leader and positive contributor to your college campus. They give you, for free the tools to crush school. Please sign up for this program.

Congratulations!

TL;DR:

It is amazing right? I tell everyone I know to get there ass in there.

Back