Warrior Scholar Project

Day 7

Into the breach for the final push.

Essay due at noon. Then lunch, a focus group , end of project survey, business casual dinner with the donors and supporters of the project.

/

Seems like all you do is talk about food and post pictures of beer... are you sure you are really doing anything?:hmm::hmm::hmm:

You are in the homestretch, Sea Biscuit.

I won't want to see it by then. And it will be too late for any of us to help you make it better.

Assuming that it needed any help, which it probably doesn't, but we don't know because YOU WON'T POST IT.

Day 7

Into the breach for the final push.

Essay due at noon. Then lunch, a focus group , end of project survey, business casual dinner with the donors and supporters of the project.

/

I hope you brought a suit. My biggest gripe was that we were told business casual, and all the WSP people showed up in baller suits while we all looked like nerds in our polos and button downs.

I won't want to see it by then. And it will be too late for any of us to help you make it better.

Assuming that it needed any help, which it probably doesn't, but we don't know because YOU WON'T POST IT.

:-/

The team of tutors helped me all the way. When I typed that the deadline had already passed.

I'll PM to those that want to see it.

I hope you brought a suit. My biggest gripe was that we were told business casual, and all the WSP people showed up in baller suits while we all looked like nerds in our polos and button downs.

Yes I brought a suit and tie. We were also told business casual before we got here.

I just got out of the room with the staff to give me feedback on what they saw in me during the course.

"You have amazing confidence. "
"Your writing has improved so much over this week"
"You have the tools to succeed. You were always willing to put the hard work in, seek out help, make social connections with your classmates. "
"We were all happy with what we saw"
"Keep seeking out those opportunities for success. Keep pushing forward."

Etc. Etc.

:thumbsup::D

I just got out of the room with the staff to give me feedback on what they saw in me during the course.

"You have amazing confidence. "
"Your writing has improved so much over this week"
"You have the tools to succeed. You were always willing to put the hard work in, seek out help, make social connections with your classmates. "
"We were all happy with what we saw"
"Keep seeking out those opportunities for success. Keep pushing forward."

Etc. Etc.

:thumbsup::D

Onward, J; I had every confidence in you:thumbsup:.

Back