Warrior Scholar Project

Um, remember J. ..... TLDR is a LOT smarter than you:-":-"... take your brain pills.:thumbsup:

You know that hurts Troll however I will not fall.

I think you're better off to just stay away from SS and any other distractions for the entire time you're in the course. Make some notes and you can give us a rollup at the end. If you make it.*

*ok that last part was just for dramatic effect.

Ok. I'll take notes. I mean it's not like I am invading a third world country......right?8-)

Things to remember to help you succeed in college...

1. Smart phones will come in just as much handy as they do when killing time at the armory as they will to kill time during that boring lecture
2. Coffee to help you stay awake during class. You are going to be an old man on campus. Staying up till 3am every night partying is not as easy as it used to be in the barracks
3. Condoms. You don't want any baby momma drama
4. You may not always need to purchase the latest revision of a text book. Ask your profs the first day of class. Buying older revisions if possible will save you hundreds per semester
5. Get involved with different programs. Enjoy college, it's a blast, even if you feel like Billy Madison

Things to remember to help you succeed in college...

1. Smart phones will come in just as much handy as they do when killing time at the armory as they will to kill time during that boring lecture
2. Coffee to help you stay awake during class. You are going to be an old man on campus. Staying up till 3am every night partying is not as easy as it used to be in the barracks
3. Condoms. You don't want any baby momma drama
4. You may not always need to purchase the latest revision of a text book. Ask your profs the first day of class. Buying older revisions if possible will save you hundreds per semester
5. Get involved with different programs. Enjoy college, it's a blast, even if you feel like Billy Madison

This sounds like a good plan.

Update:

I'll be at U of Michigan between June 6th and the 14th. I've been emailing back and forth with a Project Manager about some specific arrangements while there. I will be staying and eating on campus the entire time.

I am very motivated about this opportunity. I could not have done this alone without the support of this community and some key core members who helped me out.

More updates to follow.

/shot out.

Update:

I'll be at U of Michigan between June 6th and the 14th. I've been emailing back and forth with a Project Manager about some specific arrangements while there. I will be staying and eating on campus the entire time.

I am very motivated about this opportunity. I could not have done this alone without the support of this community and some key core members who helped me out.

More updates to follow.

/shot out.

Awesome! I'm sure you'll do well.

Update:

More updates to follow.

/shot out.

I am really glad you have decided to take this path, J. Let me know if you need anything.

Back