Warrior Scholar Project

I received a call from the WSP about an open slot at the University of Michigan. The problem is I live on the East Coast.
I have a long time friend who works for UM. Feel free to hit me up and I can get you in touch with her regarding any questions you may have about the school. If you want to be an engineer even better, because she works for the Engineering School.

I have a long time friend who works for UM. Feel free to hit me up and I can get you in touch with her regarding any questions you may have about the school. If you want to be an engineer even better, because she works for the Engineering School.

Thanks bro. I am going for a week but any help is welcome.

@Marine0311 why not post a new thread in here and do day-to-day updates of your thoughts and experiences? I know your days are going to be long, but It might help to help to re-enforce the day's lesson if you were to talk about it in here. Plus I bet it would be an entertaining thread!

I think you're better off to just stay away from SS and any other distractions for the entire time you're in the course. Make some notes and you can give us a rollup at the end. If you make it.*

*ok that last part was just for dramatic effect.

Back