Watches

I have the Tudor Pelagos two-liner....the ETA version. It was the model before their inhouse "five-liner" I love it, great watch...I have had no issues with it, love the titanium and adjustable clasp, lume is fantastic!

Tudor Pelagos Owner Thread

You made a great decision...there are some great video reviews on them.

Here is mine =)

View attachment 35943
Thanks for the pic and info. I wish these new ones stuck with the two lines.... but I am not mad at the new movement (based on what I have read). Hows does it wear? I keep reading about the materials being superb, and the clasp being innovative. I've had for some years now an Omega Seamaster Pro. P.O. While it is large and heavy it sits nicely on the wrist. I'm hoping this one sits the same, but with the lighter materials.

Thanks for the pic and info. I wish these new ones stuck with the two lines.... but I am not mad at the new movement (based on what I have read). Hows does it wear? I keep reading about the materials being superb, and the clasp being innovative. I've had for some years now an Omega Seamaster Pro. P.O. While it is large and heavy it sits nicely on the wrist. I'm hoping this one sits the same, but with the lighter materials.

It will wear better than the Omega PO, IMHO. I have heard nothing but good things on their in-house movement...I like that it has a 70hr power reserve, compared to my two liner 36hrs power reserve.

Added: I have a small wrist, and it wears great for me.

Last edited:
We had 9 separate watch threads; I’ve combined them into this one.

I came into a little bit of F.U. money and am going to buy a nice watch.

Thinking Tag, Omega, or Breitling.

ideally something with a bezel and no smaller function dials since I can’t see them without glasses anyway.

Budget is under $2k

That said, I saw this Sekio for significantly less and I cannot stop looking at it.

561A410F-96AA-43E8-8AD0-2647C688829F.jpeg

97D93099-EE7E-4FC1-87C6-611AD045DF3C.jpeg

If you want a deal on Breitling, the best path I can put you on is WatchRecon.com and wish you the best. Breitling probably the cheapest of the three you listed.
Thanks for the website, I’ve been told that Tag can also be found for less than retail. Omega, not so much.

if your looking for a Omega, Tudor, Tag and such, many watch buyers buy new and end up flipping them with little or no wrist time...good to look at the sales area of watchuseek, watchrecon...etc.

My 2K watch money would go here.

View attachment 38559
You mean this?

well almost anyway. It’s the Sapphire version; minus solar.

I’ve actually replaced my Apple Watch with it and am going to sell my Apple Watch6 now that I am used to the Garmin.

And in case anyone is wondering, yes...it’s 3 degrees F here right now.

A7419BBD-86FC-40D3-B230-E57272734A32.jpeg

Back