Watches

Don’t hear about this one very often. It’s the Smith & Bradley SANS - 13. Designed for LE and military use. Steel case, made in the U.S.A.

image.jpg[GROUP=][/GROUP]

I just really like my garmin forerunner 235 for pretty much everything. Plus it's approved in certain spaces.

For those times where my stylish red strap wouldn't be appropriate, I have a Longines that was an engagement gift.

20181020_100926.jpg

Last edited:
Currently I am wearing a Casio G-Shock mudmaster. It's thick and ugly like I am, but virtually indestructible. I admit I chose wrong and got the dark backlight which I can barely see, but the hands on it are great.

Currently I am wearing a Casio G-Shock mudmaster. It's thick and ugly like I am, but virtually indestructible. I admit I chose wrong and got the dark backlight which I can barely see, but the hands on it are great.

That’s my next watch

I have worn the Garmin Fenix 3 for the last 2 years and the sapphire face is extremely resistance to scratches. It does everything I want it to when I'm in the field, and when I'm not, I have a TAG. I bought a luminox and took it to one machine gun range, and when I looked down the entire face was shattered after only one day wearing it.

I have worn the Garmin Fenix 3 for the last 2 years and the sapphire face is extremely resistance to scratches. It does everything I want it to when I'm in the field, and when I'm not, I have a TAG. I bought a luminox and took it to one machine gun range, and when I looked down the entire face was shattered after only one day wearing it.
This post is lacking without pics....especially the TAG!

Back