Watches

LOL put some clothes on. Eeek!!!

Well, you were PSYOPS so I’m sure you can appreciate the horror induced by 48-year-old nude guy, clad in only a pistol belt. I really don’t even need the pistol, but all my burglars have PTS claims going.

Right on. I carry an old gen 2 Glock 19 when I carry which isn't that much anymore. Do yo like the holographic sight?

RMRs are the heat. I love it. It takes a bit of getting used to, but once that’s done it’s great. I haven’t broken it yet, and trust me it lives a hard life.

I’d have one on the 17, but that gun is in the approval process for use as a duty gun so that can’t happen (yet). It’s also why it has the stock Gen5 barrel and trigger (unlike the 19, which has Agency parts).

Brokedown and bought a Tudo Pelagos (black dial). I've struggled with this brad for a while, but now seeing this latest edition and seeing the reviews on their inhouse movement, I've gone for it. Won't be able to give a wrist review until I get back state-side. This was a strictly PERDIEM purchase. Does anyone have any experience with this watch?

I have a few watches...9 or 10, if I can find the Seiko dive watch I wore in Ranger school...the Rolex I bought to celebrate making 1LT (don't laugh...it was touch and go)...six of them are Casios, three of them are G Shocks....truth be told, I've been known to buy a new watch at the same time I replace a battery in an older watch...good thing guns don't need batteries...the Luminox I wear in the field some of the time, the G Shock Mud Master is my normal daily wear (I like the barometer, thermometer, step counter and compass...I don't normally carry my phone with me in the field since I am rarely in cell phone range and because sometimes, I wind up swimming...) I quit wearing the Rolex in the field after I left the Army...realized I was tromping through the boonies with an heirloom on m wrist...DSC01331A.jpg

I have a few watches...9 or 10, if I can find the Seiko dive watch I wore in Ranger school...the Rolex I bought to celebrate making 1LT (don't laugh...it was touch and go)...six of them are Casios, three of them are G Shocks....truth be told, I've been known to buy a new watch at the same time I replace a battery in an older watch...good thing guns don't need batteries...the Luminox I wear in the field some of the time, the G Shock Mud Master is my normal daily wear (I like the barometer, thermometer, step counter and compass...I don't normally carry my phone with me in the field since I am rarely in cell phone range and because sometimes, I wind up swimming...) I quit wearing the Rolex in the field after I left the Army...realized I was tromping through the boonies with an heirloom on m wrist...View attachment 35940
A solid collection, every base covered.

Rolex GMT Master II will be my present to myself when I retire.

I haven't bought any new time pieces in awhile, in fact I need to fix a watch strap for my Martenero. But the next watch in Shinola's Great American Series is hot, wish I'd sprung for the Erie Lake Monster now. The Alan Bean:
I'm pretty pissed off I didn't buy this one at the time, most Shinola Limited Editions cannot be found on the re-sale market. Nordstrom still had this for six months and I didn't pull the trigger. But, I'm going to buy this Diver from their Monster series. The Lake Ontario Monster Automatic 43mm

Brokedown and bought a Tudo Pelagos (black dial). I've struggled with this brad for a while, but now seeing this latest edition and seeing the reviews on their inhouse movement, I've gone for it. Won't be able to give a wrist review until I get back state-side. This was a strictly PERDIEM purchase. Does anyone have any experience with this watch?

I have the Tudor Pelagos two-liner....the ETA version. It was the model before their inhouse "five-liner" I love it, great watch...I have had no issues with it, love the titanium and adjustable clasp, lume is fantastic!

Tudor Pelagos Owner Thread

You made a great decision...there are some great video reviews on them.

Here is mine =)

Pelagos Sept 2020.jpg

Last edited:
Back