What’s happening in Iran?

They also got Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, who was the commander of the PMC (up until a few minutes ago). I don't know exactly what the various militias thought of AAM, but the hard-core ones are going to flip their shit over Soleimani getting capped.

Don't get me wrong - Hajji Qassem was a rat bastard and huge piece of shit, but if this doesn't drag us into a shooting war with Iran then I'll be very surprised.
Good. Fuck all those guys.

They also got Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, who was the commander of the PMC (up until a few minutes ago). I don't know exactly what the various militias thought of AAM, but the hard-core ones are going to flip their shit over Soleimani getting capped.

Don't get me wrong - Hajji Qassem was a rat bastard and huge piece of shit, but if this doesn't drag us into a shooting war with Iran then I'll be very surprised.
The Iranians were going to slaughter our people, at the embassy, without provocation anyhow. At least now the Joe's know that the gloves are off and they can let loose. I also don't can't see Iran waging war without being ripped apart.

Iran's oil based economy is in the shitter, their people are revolting, and sanctions have knocked the remaining wind outta their sails. With or without provocation Iran was going to up the ante in Iraq. Right now we've just taken pieces off their board and reversed the tempo.

An "act of war..." unlike shooting down US surveillance drones in international waters, seizing our naval ships, bombing oil tankers, attacking Saudi oil fields, and oh yeah, murdering hundreds of Americans inside Iraq
Attacking an Embassy?

War with Iran is inevitable. Sooner, rather then later, favors us.

Is Iran tied in to the Benghazi Annex attack?

All these guys were running around unchecked. Qais al-Khizali and Hadi al-Amiri, both on U.S. terror list, were emboldened so much as to have the balls...er, stupidity, to show up at the embassy "protest".

Well, as my old man used to say, "Mess with the bull, you get the horns". Turns out, when we want to flex, we can play a pretty mean game of whack-a-mole.

See ya, motherfuckers.

Last edited:
An "act of war..." unlike shooting down US surveillance drones in international waters, seizing our naval ships, bombing oil tankers, attacking Saudi oil fields, and oh yeah, murdering hundreds of Americans inside Iraq
Are those our red lines for going to war? Are those our established thresholds for entering armed conflict?

Because we think we have a pretty good idea what Iran’s triggers are, and the death of Soleimani many very well be one of them.

Are those our red lines for going to war? Are those our established thresholds for entering armed conflict?

Because we think we have a pretty good idea what Iran’s triggers are, and the death of Soleimani many very well be one of them.

Well, as we established under the last administration, presidential red lines are fungible.

We're in a low-level armed conflict with them right now. I guess it will be up to them to see if they want to broaden it, or if they finally get the message. Because nothing else seemed to work.

They are also the same group targeted a few days ago in the air strikes. And are nothing more than an Iranian proxy group. Drain the swamp.

Back