What’s happening in Iran?

Um, there’s a pretty big difference between your garden-variety L-shaped ambush and... whatever you’d call this other thing:

Iran makes arrests in killing of top nuclear scientist, those responsible 'will not escape justice': official

—-
The defense ministry initially said Fakhrizadeh was killed in a shootout between his bodyguards and several gunmen who ambushed the motorcade. Meanwhile, on Sunday, senior Revolutionary Guard commander Brig-Gen Ali Fadavi told local media that Fakhrizadeh was killed using a satellite-controlled machine gun mounted to a pickup truck, which was equipped with artificial intelligence to “zoom in” and fire upon the scientist without striking his wife sitting beside him, the BBC reported.

...blow a hole in a wall and walk in like you own the place.

The above quote will live forever within the official records of the US Intelligence Community.

A Ranger intel officer from 1/75 will brief some people within my org about the current structure of an overseas force and how my org is used to enable the above to occur. I used that in an official email to org personnel informing them of the brief to learn how "your information is operationalized by decision makers to enable subordinate elements to "blow a hole in a wall and walk in like they own the place"".

Well done @DasBoot . Well done.

PS...I fully expect a negative email from HR alluding to how I scared fellow employees with graphic details about war.

The above quote will live forever within the official records of the US Intelligence Community.

A Ranger intel officer from 1/75 will brief some people within my org about the current structure of an overseas force and how my org is used to enable the above to occur. I used that in an official email to org personnel informing them of the brief to learn how "your information is operationalized by decision makers to enable subordinate elements to "blow a hole in a wall and walk in like they own the place"".

Well done @DasBoot . Well done.

PS...I fully expect a negative email from HR alluding to how I scared fellow employees with graphic details about war.
If you get fired I swear I will vouch for you at my company. Can't have enough of this.

Um, there’s a pretty big difference between your garden-variety L-shaped ambush and... whatever you’d call this other thing:

Iran makes arrests in killing of top nuclear scientist, those responsible 'will not escape justice': official

—-
The defense ministry initially said Fakhrizadeh was killed in a shootout between his bodyguards and several gunmen who ambushed the motorcade. Meanwhile, on Sunday, senior Revolutionary Guard commander Brig-Gen Ali Fadavi told local media that Fakhrizadeh was killed using a satellite-controlled machine gun mounted to a pickup truck, which was equipped with artificial intelligence to “zoom in” and fire upon the scientist without striking his wife sitting beside him, the BBC reported.
From the way it sounds, nobody who actually had anything to do with the hit has been arrested because they unassed the AO and are comfortably back in Tel Aviv getting the Kidon debrief and toasting each other with Tubi 60.

I am still baffled by some of the bullshit that you're dealing with, where you are. It makes no sense.
You and I do not have the temperament to work directly for the GS powers that be. They are not contractors, not the military, all crazy. I'm talking about the ones who were never mil. More like lifetime DMV on a federal scale.

I love my job.

You and I do not have the temperament to work directly for the GS powers that be. They are not contractors, not the military, all crazy. I'm talking about the ones who were never mil. More like lifetime DMV on a federal scale.
Once we go to Single Payer health care, it’ll be that SAME mentality and work ethic managing your health care.

Once we go to Single Payer health care, it’ll be that SAME mentality and work ethic managing your health care.
Yup. Medicare for all is a Ponzi scheme plain and simple. Folks at the bottom who got in with nothing will get everything. Anyone who works and has a real income after 65 is screwed.

With Biden coming in having announced his intention to rejoin the Iran nuclear deal, I’m optimistic that we’ll see more Iranian nuke experts die mysteriously or in the uniquely artistic ways that seem to hallmark Mossad.

One of Israel’s staunchest supporters ever to sit in the Oval Office is on his way out. The dangerous Iran deal will get more impetus as the appeasement efforts of the incredibly naive Europeans are soon bolstered by the incredibly naive Americans—so whatever the Israeli’s need to do to whittle down Iranian nuclear assets and capabilities, human or otherwise, they will hopefully do.

I find it absolutely incredible that leaders of Western nations—most of whom have seen their citizens killed in terrorist attacks of various intensity—can unapologetically chart a course of assistance in nuclear matters to a nation that not only sponsors terrorism but who’s goals are evident for anybody with half a brain to see: in order to attain a place as a top regional power, and exploit it, Iran must at least achieve nuclear weapons parity with Pakistan, India and especially Israel. And an Iran with nuclear weapons capability, I’d argue, would present even more of a threat—based on it’s location, the fanaticism of it’s state religion and the unpredictability of it’s various proxies and players—than North Korea ever would.

I’d rejoice to see it’s nuclear program reduced to a smoking black hole in the ground.

I’d rejoice to see it’s nuclear program reduced to a smoking black hole in the ground.

I firmly believe that part of the Abraham Accords allows the IAF to transit Saudi and UAE airspace on the way to Iran. The two nations "denounce" such a thing when it occurs, but that's for appearances sake. Maybe they do that.

The UAE and Saudi air forces have enough ass to remove Iran's air force from the sky and that's before we get involved with our...numerous fighter squadrons in theater.

I stand corrected to an earlier post elsewhere, Iran can strike Israel. This is "kind of" why a nuclear Iran is a horrific notion.

Missiles of Iran | Missile Threat

Iranian-Missiles-Map-2020.jpg

Corrct
I firmly believe that part of the Abraham Accords allows the IAF to transit Saudi and UAE airspace on the way to Iran. The two nations "denounce" such a thing when it occurs, but that's for appearances sake. Maybe they do that.

The UAE and Saudi air forces have enough ass to remove Iran's air force from the sky and that's before we get involved with our...numerous fighter squadrons in theater.

I stand corrected to an earlier post elsewhere, Iran can strike Israel. This is "kind of" why a nuclear Iran is a horrific notion.

Missiles of Iran | Missile Threat

Correct me if I’m wrong but The Iran deal still allowed them to work on their missiles and delivery systems yes?

Back