Votes: 23 11.7%
  • Folder

Votes: 111 56.6%
  • Multi-tool

Votes: 29 14.8%
  • I don't carry a knife

Votes: 7 3.6%

• Total voters
Gerber Rex Applegate/W.E. Fairbairn. I love it.

If anyone wants a personally made Damascus steel knife, let me know. I friend of mine makes them and sells them to his friends. He can make any type handle you want.

This folder is in my pocket all the time.
http://sogknives.com/store/PE14.html

This fixed blade I carry with my deuce gear.
https://www.cutco.com/products/product.jsp?itemGroup=5719

It's durable and razor sharp, and carries a lifetime warranty so it'll be fixed or replaced at no charge. Also, I was told by the salesman that the steel is made at the same factory as Ka-bars in Ordean, NY or something or other....shrug, it served it's purpose well enough. I payed homage to its most useful purpose by engraving "Mystery Slayer" on the blade for the incredible number of MRE packets it opened. (MRE > MR. E > Mystery...lots of people need it explained)

Great collection xsfmed. You know that the one on the top will give Pardus a woody! :D

Ah, the Cold Steel Kukri Machete... latest purchase, it's so end weighted that it's scary, but, for camping it's an essential tool.

The Buck Hunter is signed by both father and son Buck.
The GB, D2 and both T1s are signed by the designer his own Oregon logger self.

I refuse to add up the value of all of these fine pieces of cutlery... I'd probably cry.

I carry my Benchmade 2550 Auto when at work or when I go out

Benchmade_9100_auto_stryker_gray.jpg

Ah, the Cold Steel Kukri Machete... latest purchase, it's so end weighted that it's scary, but, for camping it's an essential tool.

I'm a purist when it comes to Kukris, I don't like those handles, though I'm sure they are a lot more comfortable and therefore prob effective, I have a couple much like P Beck's one, I carried one in the bush when I was in the Army back home but never ever used it (we generally aren't allowed, too noisey) so took it off my pack.

I refuse to add up the value of all of these fine pieces of cutlery... I'd probably cry.

I'd estimate about $80.00, certainly no more but I tell you what, I'm a nice guy, i'll give you $100.00 :cool:

01kals74des.jpg

That one lives in my pocket.
pic1.jpg

The SOG lives in my glovebox when I'm out, on my leg in the woods, and under my pillow at night :D

I REALLY want this one though :D SOG Battle AX
botach_2017_387045260

My every day pocket carry is an Emerson CQC7 Super with Wave Action (Which BTW wasn't covered.) IMO, it's faster than most autos. :)

I have a ton of fixed blades:

1.) Yarbrough

2.) 1st SFG(A) Knife

3.) PS Knife #79 (Professional Soldier)

4.) Randall #1

5.) Randall # 14

6. (3) Gerber Mark IIs One is the wooden handle presentation)

7.) Al Marr SERE (Fixed blade)

8.) Gerber 'Blackie' Collins SF Shiv

Other folders:

Al Marr SERE (Large folder)

Al Marr Eagle Folder

Benchmade CQC7 regular size. (No Wave action.)

Attachments

• Model1Rgt.jpg
    Model1Rgt.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Model14Rgt.jpg
    Model14Rgt.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 55
  • AlMarr_4.jpg
    AlMarr_4.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 62
  • pacific.jpg
    pacific.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Detonics2.jpg
    Detonics2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 53
I carry a gerber double take everywhere! I love the fact that it has a fine edge on one blade and a serated blade on the other side;) When I need more I just break out the SOG seal pup. I love it ,do everything with it and i can't dull the blade.

Back