Wounded Site Member- Surgicalcric

Surgicalcric, I was completely unaware of what had happened to you before now. As stated above, you are truly inspiring and your humble attitude makes you even more so. All the best to you and I second (or third) buying you a round or three if you are ever up this way.

You guys have the wrong guy - I am just trying to get by.

You understand, of course, that you have taken, "just trying to get by" to a whole new level. I doubt many will truly comprehend the level of difficulty you have had to deal with. I'd like to think I do, and I think back to the statement about SF soldiers." The Green Beret does not make the man, the man makes the Green Beret", that too is now at a higher level.

You understand, of course, that you have taken, "just trying to get by" to a whole new level. I doubt many will truly comprehend the level of difficulty you have had to deal with. I'd like to think I do, and I think back to the statement about SF soldiers." The Green Beret does not make the man, the man makes the Green Beret", that too is now at a higher level.

Getting by for my brother is a different animal than for most humans (I'm pretty sure he's close to human, a little more evolved possibly, since he heals so quickly) ... and yes, he espouses everything that the stupid green wool hat is a mark of - Honor, Integrity, Drive, Perseverance, Teamwork, Duty.. and being at 100% on your worst day, 110-120% on your good days. We'll hear great things from Crip... even if the nurses were aghast when I used that nickname in the hospital.

Getting by for my brother is a different animal than for most humans (I'm pretty sure he's close to human, a little more evolved possibly, since he heals so quickly) ... and yes, he espouses everything that the stupid green wool hat is a mark of - Honor, Integrity, Drive, Perseverance, Teamwork, Duty.. and being at 100% on your worst day, 110-120% on your good days. We'll hear great things from Crip... even if the nurses were aghast when I used that nickname in the hospital.
LOL. That was a great story. I heard he was exceeding all healing projections so quickly that the nurses and docs had a pool going on which day they'd come in to see he'd regrown that leg. :thumbsup::ROFLMAO:

Well said, my friend.

J, it's an honor to know you.

We'll hear great things from Crip... even if the nurses were aghast when I used that nickname in the hospital.

He can thank TR for that long standing knickname. :D

You guys are too kind. It's an honor, however misplaced, to be thought so highly of by a group of individuals I hold in such high esteem.

It was actually NDD who have me the name Crip. It has affectionately carried with me for 9 years now - leg or not there is no need to change what is. I have to admit, the look on the two young LT nurses was picture worthy.

You guys are too kind. It's an honor, however misplaced, to be thought so highly of by a group of individuals I hold in such high esteem.

It was actually NDD who have me the name Crip. It has affectionately carried with me for 9 years now - leg or not there is no need to change what is. I have to admit, the look on the two young LT nurses was picture worthy.
I would have liked to have seen that 8-). How come when I was there, all the nurses were guys :-/ ?

Last edited:
You're an inspiration and someone I look up to on a personal and professional level, J. I am honored to know you.

1 year ago today at 07:09 EST (15:39 local time)...

Here I stand stronger emotionally and mentally than before and more determined than ever to not let anything get in the way of my goals.

I owe @x SF med and @LibraryLady the most. Without you guys willingness to put your personal loves on hold I would not be where I am. Thank you.

1 year ago today at 07:09 EST (15:39 local time)...

Here I stand stronger emotionally and mentally than before and more determined than ever to not let anything get in the way of my goals.

I owe @x SF med and @LibraryLady the most. Without you guys willingness to put your personal loves on hold I would not be where I am. Thank you.

You asked, we answered.... that's what you do for family. We're glad you're here and cantankerous as ever my Brother. Don't you have a run to do? I mean you only ran 10 miles over the weekend... :hmm::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Happy Alive Day! :thumbsup: Here is to many many many more!(if you could see me I am lifting a cup..of coffee. I will hold a shot glass in your honor after work!)

Back