Wounded Site Member- Surgicalcric

I'm happy to see such improvement so quickly! A testament to the kind of man we're all honored to know. Great job, bro.

Buddy, continue on yer mish to get bigger faster stronger.....

You guys are AWESOME!!!
I know a few others who said F you "injury" I am coming back and I will have sexx with your mom!!!!

They all came back, and went back into the fight in AFG and IZ.

Thanks for all you do bro!!!!

J, great to see you running, and so early. There are schedules , and then there is the schedule that J is on; good luck trying to slow him down any. WRAMC has not changed much from when I was there. It is physically, and geographical changed, but a war or two ago, there was nothing official to recognize D-Day.

Again, great to see you doing so well!

RF 1
J

There are no words.

Unbelievable. I hope your recovery continues to go well.

This is beyond motivating. I can't begin to tell you how inspirational you really are! Keep up the progress!!

Dude, looking absolutely great brother. :-) You going to be in the area around mid-August? I'm flying through on my way out and if so, steak and beer is on me.

Dude, looking absolutely great brother. :-) You going to be in the area around mid-August? I'm flying through on my way out and if so, steak and beer is on me.

I will probably be home on Con Leave following my 44th surgery on 16 July. If you are free about the last of July/first of August I will happily drive down to see ya.

Give me a call sometime.

J

I will probably be home on Con Leave following my 44th surgery on 16 July. If you are free about the last of July/first of August I will happily drive down to see ya.

Give me a call sometime.

J

Let me know when and where also!

Damn ! I can't believe I missed this. Surg , I am happy to read that your recover is going well and that your still hanging in there. Rest up and be well !

Back