WWII Vet being evicted from his home...by his daughter

Good News!

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/92-year-olds-offer-buy-home-accepted-shortly/story?id=20309444

I still hope that bitch daughter suffers for this. Sounds like the locals feel the same way we do.

Completely agree. That hearing on October 3 could have only gone badly for her, community wise. And the fact that she added in the cost of the eviction proceedings to the price? Yeah bitch, I hear Saddam used to send a bill for the bullet used to kill his opposition to the family. You'll be in great company in hell.

The Grand Daughter championed this cause and made it her mission to over come the odds for her Grand Father. Good for her and proud it worked out for her Paw Paw. I hope he continues to live a long and prosperous life in the remaining years, but once he passes, I hope the property becomes a gold mine in value, is left to the Grand daughter and Cruella Deville smolders to death in all of her wickedness.

Fuck that bitch with an M198 and pull the lanyard after it goes in dry......

The Grand Daughter championed this cause and made it her mission to over come the odds for her Grand Father. Good for her and proud it worked out for her Paw Paw. I hope he continues to live a long and prosperous life in the remaining years, but once he passes, I hope the property becomes a gold mine in value, is left to the Grand daughter and Cruella Deville smolders to death in all of her wickedness.

Fuck that bitch with an M198 and pull the lanyard after it goes in dry......

Couldn't have said it any better. Eloquent as always, my friend. :D

Back