Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Speaking of necrophilia, I went to IKEA years ago and it was so creepy. I felt like I was in a maze of rats. So there’s that…and fuck Pakistan. 230-million people and one toilet.

I think DeSantis has waited too long to declare his candidacy. I think he’s blown his chances. He lags far behind Trump in the polls. While his power-base in Florida is very strong, he’s still somewhat obscure nationally.

Timing is everything. You gotta know when to pull the trigger.

2024 GOP Primary Election Tracker

I think DeSantis has waited too long to declare his candidacy. I think he’s blown his chances. He lags far behind Trump in the polls. While his power-base in Florida is very strong, he’s still somewhat obscure nationally.

Timing is everything. You gotta know when to pull the trigger.

2024 GOP Primary Election Tracker
I like DeSantis. I hope he continues to take names as Florida Governor then runs in 2028. I'm still on board with DJT but hope to see RDS in the not too distant future. Not sure, but I think thats what a lot of conservatives outside of DeSantis hardcore base are feeling. Mainly Trump supporters.

Ole' Donny is appearing on a CNN Town Hall tonight...so of course liberals are calling for heads to roll.

Ole' Donny is appearing on a CNN Town Hall tonight...so of course liberals are calling for heads to roll.
This is my favorite part of the timeline thus far.

CNN, the network that hates facists and capitalism and DJT and refuses to give it air time and must protect the truth at all costs... are having DJT on to get ratings so they can get money and imply he's a fascist so they can lie about fact checking his (undoubtedly) wild town hall.

This is my favorite part of the timeline thus far.

CNN, the network that hates facists and capitalism and DJT and refuses to give it air time and must protect the truth at all costs... are having DJT on to get ratings so they can get money and imply he's a fascist so they can lie about fact checking his (undoubtedly) wild town hall.
GUYS GUESS WHAT HAPPENED.

Exactly what we all thought, including Jake Tapper almost f*cking crying on air afterward with Anderson Cooper.

Seethe. Cope. It’s beautiful.

Back