Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Heard this today and couldn’t help but laugh and cry a little bit at the same time:

"I’m sorry but it still cracks me up that an embarrassingly stupid chick that got her launch into politics by sucking off some old, married dude might become our next President by default in a year or two -- and THAT will be our first woman President."

🤣

Heard this today and couldn’t help but laugh and cry a little bit at the same time:

"I’m sorry but it still cracks me up that an embarrassingly stupid chick that got her launch into politics by sucking off some old, married dude might become our next President by default in a year or two -- and THAT will be our first woman President."

🤣

I don't care if a person uses their body to advance their personal or professional lives.

BUT OWN THAT SHIT.

Don't act like it was your degree or school or GPA or hard work or evaluations/ reviews...stop. You suck a mean dick. You have a golden pussy, a platinum butthole. You did it, don't be ashamed of your behavior. Own it and the same goes for "nepo babies" as we see in movies, TV, or music. Don't insult our intelligence.

I don't slut shame, but I will integrity or honesty shame.

(The same goes for Dubai Porta Potties like Lindsey Lohan and other nameless..."success" stories for influencers. You ate a turd or took one to the face. Own it.)

Back