Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

We're fucked. I probably will be dead at some point, but dollars to donuts this experiment balkanizes in my children's lifetime unless we can retake our social institutions and eradicate the ideology of the alphabets, the pro hamasistanis, the commies, all of it.
We're not fucked. We just need to hang some treasonous idiots, reform our intelligence & security apparatuses, and isolate or terminate the ideological and outside forces that have brought us to the brink. :D

Balkanization is what our enemies want. It makes us easier to subvert as a nation. Yeah things are going to suck, but hopefully this serves as a lesson as to why certain ideologies don't belong in the Western world.

President Biden is sharp, he's focused, and he's on point.

AGAIN!

AGAIN

AGAIN!

1000004094.jpg

IDK if it was here or somewhere else where I said the DNC was making the same mistake they did in 2016, I.E. nominating a candidate because "they deserve it". Either way, chickens are roosting.

Biden should have been a single term President who stepped down and (since the DNC wouldn't have done a primary) just let Harris step up.
I don't like her either, but she's a harder target to pull non-committed voters from.

I spent breakfast and my post-breakfast shit trolling foreign and domestic news sites, YouTube, and Twitter.

Holy shit. The Left is losing its goddamned minds and the media? It's in freefall. I don't know how else to describe it right now. The BBC was the closest thing to sympathetic and even it said Biden sucked. American media is straight up shocked. I don't know how because you could see this coming years ago, but whatever.

What's real funny are the know-it-all celebrities. They are killing electrons to call out...CNN for not fact checking Trump during the debate. They won't even acknowledge how bad Biden looked.

Me reading of it this morning. CNN, MSNBC, a half dozen other outlets, Twitter, etc.

The Dems are going to stick with Biden because they have to.

However, what they should be looking to do is replace that dipshit Kamala. As terrible as Biden is, Kamala is even worse and they all know it. No one dares invoke the 25th with her playing backup. If they had another more viable successor, that may be a more palatable scenario. Crazy.

The Dems are going to stick with Biden because they have to.

However, what they should be looking to do is replace that dipshit Kamala. As terrible as Biden is, Kamala is even worse and they all know it. No one dares invoke the 25th with her playing backup. If they had another more viable successor, that may be a more palatable scenario. Crazy.

They don't have to. If the DNC can compel Biden to drop out "for heath reasons" the super delegates can back another horse.

They don't have to. If the DNC can compel Biden to drop out "for heath reasons" the super delegates can back another horse.
It would be incredibly difficult for them to not go with Biden, so much so that they are stuck with him unless he backs out, which no one wants him to do for the aforementioned reason.

The other practical realities is there's no easy way to transfer all the money he's raised so far from one campaign to another. Then there's the infighting that would ensue...who are you going to pick to replace him? Newsom, Clinton, someone else? They all have their own factions and it's no easy feat to get them to agree/align.

They're stuck with Joe.

It would be incredibly difficult for them to not go with Biden, so much so that they are stuck with him unless he backs out, which no one wants him to do for the aforementioned reason.

The other practical realities is there's no easy way to transfer all the money he's raised so far from one campaign to another. Then there's the infighting that would ensue...who are you going to pick to replace him? Newsom, Clinton, someone else? They all have their own factions and it's no easy feat to get them to agree/align.

They're stuck with Joe.

It would be difficult, but not impossible. I think a lot of dems are wanting him to drop out after last night so the super delegates could go with Plan B A.

The money thins is a problem for sure. I wonder how much money is 'his campaign's' vs the DNC. I have no idea.

It would be difficult, but not impossible. I think a lot of dems are wanting him to drop out after last night so the super delegates could go with Plan B A.

The money thins is a problem for sure. I wonder how much money is 'his campaign's' vs the DNC. I have no idea.
Even if they could replace (and I really don't think they can at this point), who are they going to replace him with?

Are they going to pull a "black" woman, the rightful successor, from consideration and replace her with a slick Rick, white guy? That won't go over well. Yet, she can't be the replacement either. They're stuck.

Back