Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

With what Newsom has done to California, I agree that Trump will smoke him. Now if Biden stepped down and recommended Harris, and chose Newsom for VP, I could see them doing this. But I think that duo would crash and burn faster than the Hindenburg.

Newsom ain't it. Maybe 6 mo. ago but his policies have gotten hammered. He has 0 appeal outside CA. Same with Kamala. Remember, she never polled over single digits when she ran for the Democratic presidential nomination 4 years ago; the party more/less hated her...which is why no one is pushing for her now.

The Democrats would need someone they can all support and defeat Trump. That person doesn't exist right now.

The Democrats would need someone they can all support and defeat Trump. That person doesn't exist right now.
I don’t know that I agree with that; my belief is that people are looking for a reason not to vote for Trump and after last night the Dems should feel pretty freeking vulnerable. If “they” were to get the collective house in order and put someone up who even kinda-sorta made people think they could articulate a thought of their own, Trump would be in real trouble. If they don’t, or someone gets the bright idea to make it Kamala, then Canada better secure its boarders for the onslaught of folks looking to jump ship when Trump landslides in November.

In a focus group of 5 republicans, 5 indies, and 5 democrats, a pre-debate show of hands had 9 for Biden and 6 for Trump. Post-debate showed 10/15 for Trump. The five were a mix of indies and democrats who said they just would not vote at all.

If Trump has the morals of an alley cat - what about a guy that fucked his brothers wife, impregnated a hooker and then refused to pay child support, smokes crack like its his job, posts his debauchery on social media like its his hobby, trades on his daddy's political influence, bangs more hookers, smokes more crack, goes back to the well to draw more money off of his dads influence, and then smokes crack and bangs more hooker....

Alley Cats have street code. So that's a compliment. Probably not what he was aiming for?

His wife? Woodrow Wilson's wife was the person making decisions for the last two years of his presidency.

I've seen articles over the years, with an obvious spike after the debate, where people aren't questioning Biden's ability to lead because he has a great staff and people around him.

Uh, what?

Here's the thing as you and everyone else here knows, clearly no one on the Dem side wants to admit this, is who is the final authority? This great staff and group of advisors will never agree on everything, so who has the last say? Our dementia-ridden president? Yeah, nah.

Watching Jill since the debate, I have to wonder if you're on to something there because SOMEONE is refereeing the staff.

I refuse to believe our country has been co-opted by some hidden network of individuals pulling the strings behind the scenes. People with no real connection or affinity for our country or the average American. Everything is on the Up' and Up.

3 more terms! 3 more terms! Lock Him UP! Lock Him UP!

Obama Harris 2024!

Back