Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

The debate was a shock to me. I knew Biden had issues and not all of his chickens were laying their eggs, but I figured they would have him ready. I thought it would be Trump who was on the ropes, that they were gonna pick him apart, get him to talk loud, and say stupid things like he does. What I saw was just plain sad and confirmed what I had feared: Biden is simply being propped up by whoever is really running the show. I wouldn’t be surprised if later, in a tell-all book, it’s revealed Jill Biden is the ringmaster and the one keeping him in there. How can anyone look at the performance and think this is the man who can stand across from a Putin or Xi and negotiate or put them in their place? Cause if I was Putin and I saw that debate, it would only encourage me to take over the whole of Eastern Europe. Biden should be dropped; he won’t, of course, and we will see the MSM pivot and start trying to focus on Trump and their new screeching of, oh look how much he lied in the debate, and the pushing of, Biden just had a cold.

Not to say Trump did all that well. He dodged questions like he was Neo from the Matrix and it’s bullet time.

Not a Bill Maher fan, but this comment re: debate the debate was good:

How bad was Joe? I don't want to say he shit the bed, but his new Secret Service codename is "Amber Heard." 😂
Jon Stewart had a great line regarding Biden's open mouthed expressions during the debate: resting 25th Amendment face.

I wouldn’t be surprised if later, in a tell-all book, it’s revealed Jill Biden is the ringmaster and the one keeping him in there.

I've read some very well written and researched books about presidential elections for '08, 12, and 16. All had great interviews with people willing to go on and off the record. History being what it is, those books were underway and this week accelerated those in development or spurred on some authors to start writing. When insiders finally talk about the period from pitching the debate, through the debate, to the fallout...it will be 10x worse than what we know today.

Jon Stewart had a great line regarding Biden's open mouthed expressions during the debate: resting 25th Amendment face.

Hasan Piker was discussing how out of touch average high level Dems are because they didn't catch this before election season.

Said the most hilarious path forward he could see would be Harris et al. trying to invoke the 25th but not getting it past Congressional republicans.

Hasan Piker was discussing how out of touch average high level Dems are because they didn't catch this before election season.

Said the most hilarious path forward he could see would be Harris et al. trying to invoke the 25th but not getting it past Congressional republicans.

Given the 8-, 9-step process of the 25th amendment, the Republicans could drag it out for some time, forcing Biden and his campaign to wage a 2-front war. That'd be... delicious.

Rank and file democrats put this dementia ridden vessel into office + Lincoln project/McCain Family never trump nonsense.

anybody
AN-E-BOD-EE
ANYBODY
that was surprised in any way shape or form by the debate
surprised about anything that Joe Biden said
surprised about any of his behavior
surprised about any of his moments

...turn off your mother fucking TV right now

go sit in a dimly lit room in silence
no internet
no texting
no distractions

then ask yourself...
...what REALLY happened that hasn't already happened over and over and over and over
and over
and over
again and again and again'and again
and again
...over the last decade?

then ask yourself
where have I been getting my information?
what media have I been consunming that has made me think that Joe Biden "suddenly" went rogue
what media have I been consuming that lied to me about how far up his own ass his own head has been for over a decade

...then, post your epiphany so we can all be a little more aware on how the human mind works

His wife? Woodrow Wilson's wife was the person making decisions for the last two years of his presidency.

If the article is to be believed, your rhetorical question is answered.

'It's a mess': Biden turns to family on his path forward after his disastrous debate
Another person familiar with the dynamics said Biden will ultimately listen to only one adviser.

“The only person who has ultimate influence with him is the first lady,” this person said. “If she decides there should be a change of course, there will be a change of course.”

I think it should be easy to see that Biden is a puppet. Someone funded his campaign, picked his cabinet, and helped steal an election for his dementia riddled ass. What we should be asking right now, is who stood to gain from elevating Dementia Joe to power.

Y'all remember the riots, burning, and looting of American cities? Someone enacted them to destabilize the country and help put Dementia Joe into power. Same goes for the social and mainstream media, someone paid big money to psyop the nation.

Wouldn't it be easier and make more sense for the Dems to rally behind Robert Kennedy Jr at this point? Do they despise him that much?
If RFK Jr accepted that, he'd lose a lot of his base. These are the idiots that denied him Secret Service protection, even with credible threats against him and his family.

Back