Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Can't wait to see next week's election polls.

The payout was not a crime, and Trump didn't seek them out, they came out when he was running for election so he didn't have a choice in the matter. I don't see how or why he used campaign funds which is a federal crime outside the jurisdiction of NYC.

Last edited:
Trump was probably guilty of everything he was accused of, but I don’t know if those particular charges should have been the poster child for future Presidential trials (of which there will now be). Dig far enough and there are likely chargeable options for nearly any high level politician or Billionaire…People don’t get to those positions by being nice people. Pandora’s Box has been opened, I hope it was worth it.

QFT. And I would expect to see investors starting to pull out of NY as a result of this.

Last edited:
The mental and legal gymnastics the prosecution and judge had to do in order to force a bunch of misdemeanors through as felonies worded in ways that outlived the statutes of limitations and give jury instructions that look like they came from Ikea is mind-blowingly astonishing.

Yeah, this was never about the law. Remember, 200 million Soviets were found guilty in courts, too.

Can't wait to see next week's election polls.

The payout was not a crime, and Trump didn't seek them out, they came out when he was running for election so he didn't have a choice in the matter. I don't see how or why he used campaign funds which is a federal crime outside the jurisdiction of NYC.
He didn’t.

They foment and incite riots one year to win a presidential election and now paying money to a mistress is a crime. As long as Brandon can be strung up and sent to the same prison cell after this election, maybe they can hug it out. O'byron is just as much of a criminal and a far worse president.

No precedent has been set - folks need to skip right past that.

There isn't a single solitary elected "republican" anywhere in the Democratic Peoples Republic of United North American States that has the stomach to do this same level of shenanigans to a democrat.

The eye patch guy from Texas?
Cocaine Mitch?
The Late Great John McCain?
Maybe the current Speaker of the House?

...drawing a blank here - somebody help me out

No precedent has been set - folks need to skip right past that.

There isn't a single solitary elected "republican" anywhere in the Democratic Peoples Republic of United North American States that has the stomach to do this same level of shenanigans to a democrat.

The eye patch guy from Texas?
Cocaine Mitch?
The Late Great John McCain?
Maybe the current Speaker of the House?

...drawing a blank here - somebody help me out
This is always what cracks me up. Know what republicans are gonna do today? BE OUTRAGED AND LOOT AND BURN DOWN A WENDYS (cause racism or something). Kidding, that never happens. The left does that.

But seriously, republicans won’t do the same, and they *absolutely should*. You opened this Pandora’s box, so start looking in super conservative districts and pick a DA. Governor. Senator. And you burn them to the ground with lawfare. And every republican coalesces. And then when you take real power, you go fucking biblical.

But, they won’t. Life goes on. Just enjoy it you’ll be dead soon.

"If it can happen to me, it can happen to you." -- Trump 5/31/24
The great thing is he's branded this sort of thing since the beginning. The "they're not coming for me, they're coming for you, and I am in the way" line is gonna hunt here.

Trump clocked $35M last night and is talking about *winning NY*.

*monkeyclapping.gif

Maybe, maybe not. It still needs to be put up. At least for the sake of making it common knowledge.
No argument but the Dem's have been yelling " Orange man bad " since 2015. Nothing new, nothing to see. Each time, Trump's donations increase and poll numbers go up. Without disqualification, cheating like its 2020, or worse, Trump wins. Also, Biden's shit performance has not hurt Trump's campaign.

No argument but the Dem's have been yelling " Orange man bad " since 2015. Nothing new, nothing to see. Each time, Trump's donations increase and poll numbers go up. Without disqualification, cheating like its 2020, or worse, Trump wins. Also, Biden's shit performance has not hurt Trump's campaign.
It's not really about the Democrats. It's about showcasing who the elite are. The people pulling the strings, who've attacked and damaged our country. A person can delude themselves only so much before the facade begins to crack.

It doesn't matter what the polls say about possible outcomes of a vote.
What matters is who COUNTS those votes.

It doesn't matter what public opinion may be about legitimacy of a criminal charge.
What matters is who adjudicates the punishment.

The democrats are going to put Donal Trump in jail.

The crime he is charged with doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter if he is guilty.
The constitutionality of his trial doesn't matter.
What matters is who controls the legal system.

It doesn't matter what the polls say about possible outcomes of a vote.
What matters is who COUNTS those votes.

It doesn't matter what public opinion may be about legitimacy of a criminal charge.
What matters is who adjudicates the punishment.

The democrats are going to put Donal Trump in jail.
The crime he is charged with doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter if he is guilty.
The constitutionality of his trial doesn't matter.
What matters is who controls the legal system.
They want to make an example of him

Back